FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2045

stranger:

My point is, who pays the full cost of the futures? 1 к 1? That's enough go, and it's not the full cost, i.e. the same leverage, whatever you want to call it.

By the way, the pound bet at the close, blue selllimit, red bylimit

Strange, where's the data coming from? You cannot get this info from the futures - there are no strikes there. So it's from options? But you said there is no need to look there, right?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Strange, where is the data coming from? You can't get this information from the futures - there are no strikes there. It turns out that from the options? But you said that there is no need to look there, didn't you?

why is it strikes ?

maybe just volumes of how much the call is at what level

like just a futures glass

ps

i think he said there is no grail in options only - in the sense that you need to take both futures and options and know how to interpret all this data

Trident Strange )))))

options futures and brains

Ishim: in this form did you not consider the price ? (The TF doesn't matter but you need it - m30 not working just for an example).

Second question (traditional) who can continue the series ? (at least a couple of values?).

We do not... and the bots do not look what the crap)))) Like this and another 500 different conversions))))

No one, but develop the topic... got the notebook out again)))

Ishim:

insert a screenshot and write it down. (K is a red candle, Z is a green candle)

Z-20; K-33; K-26; K-30; Z-15; K-36; Z-21; Z-20; K-45; Z-15; Z-11; K-12; K-9; Z-13; Z-19; Z-14; Z-15 .....

have you considered the price in this form? (TF doesn't matter but it's needed - m30 not working just for the example).

Is this what it is? (or what does it resemble?).

Second question (traditional) who can continue the series ? (at least a couple of values ?)

it's beyond my brain.

Vizard_:
We don't... but bots look at all kinds of shit))) Like this and about 500 other different transformations)))

Nobody, but develop the subject... you got your notebook out again)))

which means no one ))))) and the topic has long been developed and closed - now being tested. ()

Ishim:
which means no one ))))) and the topic has long been developed and closed - now being tested. ()
Sorry, forgot who I'm talking to, got used to it))))
I hope the secret of the secret algorithm will be solved...

You're a fool, bring your pictures here, let's have a laugh)))

Zogman:

why is it strikes ?

maybe just volumes on what level the call is at what level

like just a futures glass

ps

i think he said there is no grail in options only - in the sense that you need to take both futures and options and know how to interpret all this data

Trident Strange )))))

options futures and brains

Not HE himself, but Strange taught - no data is higher than the futures )) Options - dumb... DT positions - bullshit... And it shows the stack itself... What volumes of futures? Did you see them in such form anywhere? That was the question.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Strange, where is this information coming from? You can't get it from futures - there are no strikes there. So it's from options? But you said there's nothing to see there, didn't you?

What do pending orders have to do with options? Vaughn, you should listen to Sensei.)

Roman Busarov:
This is beyond my brain.

You're not alone)))

Zogman:

Why are they strikes?

Give me your office and maybe the Old One will tell you his secret....
Reason: