FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2007

Daniil Stolnikov:
I've been watching. Here we have this:

3 charts over the last week. From top to bottom - Audea, Pound and Euro. The black line is the current futures and the green is the spot. On the first two futures below, the main trend is down. On the eu, the futures are higher, but the trend is also down. Also, regardless of which one is higher or lower, the trend bounces around during the week as it pleases. There seems to be no narrowing of the spread. Except for the Euro. And it is not clear for what reason.

The question is WHERE IS THE RELIABILITY?!!! Where is the EVIDENCE?
Yes in the pictures everyone will see what they want to see. And many will see differently. The brain completes the picture.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I've been watching. Here we go:

3 charts over the last week. From top to bottom - AUD, GBP and EUR. The black line is the current futures, the green is the spot. On the first two futures below, the main trend is down. On the eu, the futures are higher, but the trend is also down. Also, regardless of which one is higher or lower, the trend bounces around during the week as it pleases. There seems to be no narrowing of the spread. Except for the Euro. And it is not clear for what reason.

If you'd asked me, I'd have told you there's no difference.

That's what I think Eidler said: "the spread between the forfeit and the futures..."

and what are those red and green stripes on the bottom?

new-rena:

If you'd asked me, I'd have told you there's no difference.

That's what I think Eidler said: "the spread between the forfeit and the futures..."

What are those red-green stripes on the bottom?

Eidler said verbatim, "the spread between the for and the futures is the most informative."
So what exactly is he most informative about? ))
The bars are volumes respectively ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I've been watching. Here we have this:

3 charts over the last week. From top to bottom - Audea, Pound and Euro. The black line is the current futures and the green is the spot. On the first two futures below, the main trend is down. On the eu, the futures are higher, but the trend is also down. Also, regardless of which one is higher or lower, the trend bounces around during the week as it pleases. There seems to be no narrowing of the spread. Except for the Euro. And it is not clear for what reason.

uncle, have you seen the deltas?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Eidler said verbatim "the spread between the for and the futures is the most informative."
So what exactly is he most informative about? ))
) The bars are volumes, respectively ))
I assume that it has to be divided into different sections, for example FX and something else, but I haven't tried it. I had an idea once about a basic asset... Ask Strange.

iIDLERr:
uncle, have you seen the deltas?
I have... but aren't we talking about them - not the spread?

Sensei!
Why don't you sign up with four nicknames?
At least make fun of it...

donHenaro:
Thanks for your purchases, is anyone still buying euros, sales have slowed down)))), more active euro buying gentlemen))

I'm not sorry...

Daniil Stolnikov:
heard... but weren't we talking about them - not the spread?
don't whine, I won't.

-Aleks-:

I didn't get the deeper message - happiness isn't about money!? :)

Well the eura robot closed. Short film...

The quid will fall, you'll catch on.)
Reason: