FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 557

forexman77:
How do you calculate the angle? It's different at different chart scales, how do you get around that I don't know?
There are two points from which the trendline is plotted. We take the arctangent of the ratio of the opposite cathetus to the adjoining one. The opposing one is the delta in points, the adjoining one is the number of bars between the points.

Eidler, tell me, are they really that stupid or are they just pretending?

new-rena:
There are two points from which the trendline is plotted. We take the arctangent of the ratio of the opposing cathetus to the adjoining one. The opposing one is the delta in pips and the adjoining one is the number of bars between the points.
What about the scale? As far as I understood, the angle changes when I change it. Can I set the scale during testing or is it controlled and the same all the time?

forexman77:
How do you calculate the angle? It's different at different scales on the graph, how do you get around that I don't know?
Ask Nestradamus.

stranger:
Turn to Nestradamus.
OK. Thank you!

forexman77:
What about the scale? As far as I understand, when you change it, the angle changes. When testing, can I set the scale or is it controlled and always the same?

just for an example. I didn't go that deep into it.

If you change it visually, the value will still be the same, but the delta and the number of bars will not change.

stranger:
Eidler, tell me, are they really that stupid or are they just pretending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv5eROEnqTE

new-rena:

I just did this as an example. I didn't go that deep into it.

The angle will be the same, but neither the delta nor the number of bars will change.

I can't see the difference between the delta and the number of bars, so the angle will not change. I started this project with angles myself, but I have forgotten it for some time. I remembered that the angle will not change in the Expert Advisor and if we use objects, it will change and moves around.

forexman77:
Thank you! I've been doing this angles thing myself, but I've given it up for now. I remembered that the angle in the Expert Advisor will not change, but if we use objects, it changes and moves away.
You can draw a parallelogram. It's an iron vector - the median - and it's simpler and more accurate.

new-rena:
You could draw a parallelogram. It's an iron vector - the median - and it's probably simpler and more correct.
Yes, not yet. I need to remember what an arctangent is) Although I've never had any problems with geometry, I can't remember it. I'll have to read a textbook for schoolchildren.)
Reason: