FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2000

stranger:

where do you see the pound next? I don't know if I'm seeing it right - the buyers are starting to overshoot - at 575. The sellers in turn at 525.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Where do you see the pound further out? I don't know if I see it right - the buyers are starting to overshoot - at 575. Sellers in turn at 525.

I haven't watched or followed it for two days, so I don't know. And what they "threw" in there is a bit of a stick in the mud).

I was thinking 53-54, so we'll see here.

stranger:

I haven't watched or followed it for two days, so I don't know. And what they "threw" in there is a bit of a stick in the mud).

Assumed 53-54, so we'll see here.

525 is close.) 533 Fibonacci.

stranger:

I haven't watched or followed it for two days, so I don't know. And what they "threw" in there is a bit of a stick in the mud.)

Assumed 53-54, so we'll see here.

I now often remember north now, he explained me rash, a screen without comment showed me (in this thread by the way) - as natrade happens and ischez.... So in the picture, which I drew yesterday, it is clear that the trade is full size to breach the place where I have an arrow and where I have a tick - this is the scope of the trade at the moment. However, the trade is going with the expansion of the spread. So both your target and mine are two valid targets.

new-rena:
I now often remember Sever, he explained to me a foolish person, showed me a screen without comments (in this thread by the way) - how the trade happens and ischez.... So in the picture, which I drew yesterday, it is clear that the trade is full size to breach the place where I have an arrow and where I have a tick - this is the scope of the trade at the moment. However, the trade is going with the expansion of the spread. So both your target and mine are two valid targets.
Explain? Maybe I'll learn something new.) And others will learn.

Daniil Stolnikov:
525 is close by )) 533 Fibonacci

Fibonacci I don't know)

new-rena:
I'm remembering a lot of North here now, he explained to me the obtuse one, showed me a screenshot without comment (in this thread by the way) - how the natrade happens and ischez.... So in the picture, which I drew yesterday, it is clear that the trade is full size to breach the place where I have an arrow and where I have a tick - this is the scope of the trade at the moment. However, the trade is going with the expansion of the spread. So both your target and mine are two valid targets.

I've had a sale since June 22)

stranger:

Fibonacci I don't know)

I've had a sale since June 22)

I looked it up, tough )

stranger:

My son, what adrenaline, it's not a safari))))

Hm. The point is that the confinement of life to confined spaces takes its toll. More real adventures are required and in their absence the need is satisfied by virtual ones. In general, of course Forex is not the place for adrenaline, but it often stimulates the zones of fear and pleasure in the brain, and therefore can act as a substitute for any risky activity and cause an adrenaline rush.

The way to fight it is to saturate your life with adventures not related to money :)

-Aleks-:

Ahem. The point is that the confinement of life to a confined space takes its toll. More real adventures are required, and in their absence, the need is satisfied by virtual ones. In general, of course Forex is not the place for adrenaline, but it often stimulates the zones of fear and pleasure in the brain, and therefore can act as a substitute for any risky activity and cause an adrenaline rush.

The way to fight it is to saturate your life with adventures not related to money :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been fed up with adventures for the last 25 years and I just want to do nothing).

-Aleks-:

Ahem. The point is that the confinement of life to a confined space takes its toll. More real adventures are required, and in their absence, the need is satisfied by virtual ones. In general, of course Forex is not the place for adrenaline, but it often stimulates the zones of fear and pleasure in the brain, and therefore can act as a substitute for any risky activity and cause an adrenaline rush.

Forex is a game for some, but not for others. experiment with the average price, as I told you, and forget such pranks like a bad dream.)
Reason: