FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1998

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
MM is our everything otherwise Kolya comes quickly
You're right....

-Aleks-:

The point is to at least justify yourself if you lose (self-criticism)...

I don't trade the pound. it is possible, of course, but the target is probably a little lower

Holy shit... is this real???

new-rena:

I don't trade the pound. this scenario is possible, but most likely the target is a bit lower.

Broke through resistance (may be false?) globally, the target may be lower, but we are moving extremely strongly - it is unclear what else we will fall on...

On Thursday the interest rate will be decided - hopefully we will go up in anticipation....

I have next resistance at 1.53 then 1.52... but I won't make it, hmmm...

-Aleks-:

Broke through resistance (maybe false?) globally maybe the target is lower, but moving extremely strongly - not sure what else we will fall on...

On Thursday the interest rate issue will be decided - there is hope that in expectation we will rise....

the pound is too fast for it 500 p is not a distance and you are 20 p for the whole clip thats the result, greed begets poverty

-Aleks-:

Broke through resistance (could be false?) globally maybe target lower, but extremely strong move - unclear what else we will fall on...

On Thursday the interest rate issue will be decided - there is hope that in expectation we will rise....

I think if they break below 5407, we might be looking for the next level, only lower.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If you are doing so fast and bribable then yes, the pound is very fast 500p and you are 20p down the hole and thats the result, greed breeds poverty

The thing is that with a huge drawdown I am willing to risk my whole capital.

new-rena:
Yes, they did, but 20 pips is no indicator. my feeling is that if they go below 5407 one may look for the next level, only lower.
I hope they will pull back now. Otherwise I was like in that video from youtube, where the guy averaged everything...

azfaraon:

I think it's more pipsing during the day ... Do you really want to spend so much effort on "indiscriminate" pipsing ... I hope you're not thinking of taking an intra-medium trend that way ...

And if you're going to do something during the day, why do you need such reporting, like in Mt5 ...

So far I don't think it's a good idea at all. It's a complete loop and fiddling around the initial depo:

-Aleks-:

The crap is that with a large drawdown I am prepared to risk all my capital - this is inadequate behaviour - I understand.

I hope they pull back now. It's like that youtube video where the guy was averaging everything...
It's all right to steal, drink and go to jail. It's romantic.

Karputov Vladimir:
You should create a separate topic with a description of the strategy (with pictures for clarity), maybe even start writing it yourself. Ask questions - and I think they will help you write the mql5 code.

I don't play forex (almost). I just go to the bank and petition.

Reason: