FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2001

I've got a craving to buy a pound of something

stranger:
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having adventures for the last 25 years and just want to do nothing)
О!

stranger:
I don't know about people, but I've had enough of adventures in last 25 years and just want to do nothing).

Doing nothing is enjoyable for half a year or a year, I've tried it, and then it gets unbearably boring. I don't know, maybe it depends on whether one has lost interest in life or not.

new-rena:
forex is a game for some and not for others. experiment with the average price like i told you and forget such pranks like a bad dream )

I always work with the average price, I showed on the screenshot that I can see the price of the position. And the latest developments of indicators allow to obtain a lot of useful data. I am currently working on the modified ATS in the tester, but the results are very interesting due to the constant calculation of position and volume. So I am working on it. Yesterday I got greedy (inadequate explained by drawdown of another pair - I thought the pound will compensate it) - the first position was too big, and then it became frequent - I could open less often.

Thanks for the advice, in general, but I am already using it in my work. After profitable closes turn out to be around 70% and no gain, you start to think about working with position volume.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I've been tempted to buy the pound for a while now.
I think you can, but as long as the rise is limited - need to hang around a bit more. My robot is gaining all night long position.

stranger,Shall we try to buy from 1.5330?

-Aleks-:
I think it can, but as long as the height is limited - it needs to hang around a bit more. I have a robot gaining pose all night.
All already in pose, started an act of love and understanding with the gbp/usd pair

As I understand there are no thoughts here ))))) and then there will be a "pile" of "pile" screens with breakeven))))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Everyone is already in position, the act of love and understanding with the gbp/usd pair has begun

I'm still pondering

azfaraon:
As I see it, there are no thoughts here ))))) and then there will be a "pile" of "piles" of screenshots with breakeven))))
So you're a visionary! :) And why with breakeven?

-Aleks-:
So you're a visionary! :) And why with breakeven?
To feed the "Toad"))))
Reason: