FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1999

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Well, what's the right thing: steal-drink-jail-romance, burn on full throttle.
The British GDP figures are good, but where are the traders' reactions to them?

-Aleks-:
The British GDP data is good in general, but where are the traders' reactions to it?
Not all at once, as comrade Saahov used to say "There is no hurry, the main thing is to cure a man".

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Not everything at once, as comrade Saakhov used to say: "There's no hurry, the main thing is to cure a man."
Sluggish, sluggish. The main thing is to close above RSI 40 on the day - we can consider a bounce to come....

Anyway, I closed with a small profit - hopefully enough adrenaline for a couple of weeks :)

-Aleks-:
Well, I closed with a small profit - hopefully enough adrenaline for a couple of weeks :)
I think you closed early... it was just the beginning. You need to exhale? I know...

new-rena:
I think - closed early... it was just the beginning.

Technically there should not be an immediate rise - through a contraction or a flat - not right now - I can't wait any longer.

ATS will open a little higher with a small lot.

What can I say, there's the pound five figs and done)

-Aleks-:
Anyway, I closed with a small profit - hopefully enough adrenaline for a couple of weeks :)

My son, what adrenaline, it's not a safari))))

stranger:

My son, what an adrenaline rush, it's not a safari))))

what kind of substance is it then? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
what is the substance in this case? ))
So how do I know what adrenaline has to do with commerce))))) When one buys a bottle of beer is also adrenaline? ))))))))))