FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1994

iIDLERr:

if i were a programmer.... we have been in the flat since the new year. so test the stories of the flat. i would skip 2011 to practice and make some money.

Create a separate topic with a description of the strategy (with pictures for clarity), maybe even start to write it yourself. Ask questions, and I think they will help you write the mql5 code.

new-rena:

here are the first to get into the essence of the theory of relativity, if you apply it to forex.

there's chewing up the first application - out of a cent - a million.

meanwhile, I got another one - a million in one day.

well, why not? you can charge a progressive lot and go for it!!! Only here I have no idea what kind of system it is to have? No, I can imagine. Rather not a system, but an advantage. But you won't find it in standard conditions.

Thanks for the first place.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, why not? You charge a progressive lot and go!!! Only here I have no idea what kind of system you need to have? No, I can imagine. Not a system, but an advantage. But you won't find it in standard conditions.

P.S. Thanks for the palm.
no problem) get into the second)

new-rena:
no problem) get into the second one)
what's the second thing? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
what's the second thing? ))
a million in a day... i.e. it's already essentially a system, the first and second condition for the ToR...

new-rena:
A million in a day... i.e. this is essentially a system, the first and second condition for the ToR...
Yes - if there were a system, it could be a million, even 10% - it's a matter of technique))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yes - if there was a system, it could be a million or 10% - it's a matter of technique ))
Yeah, that's what it looks like. The Brazilian system - you know the one?

well as i wrote =) 55- got on the pound... all who held from 5920-30 all with a profit

It's not my day - I've been killing funds all morning...

Whose fault is it? It's all my fault! Anyway, kick me...

new-rena:
Yeah, it only seems that way. The Brazilian system - you know the thing?
remind me again?
Reason: