FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 197

It's a bummer to go there, the forum is being shut down tomorrow. For the sake of plausibility I'll write there now... yada yada)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page57

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

Прогнозы от Ишима.
Прогнозы от Ишима.
  • votes: 2
  • forum.alpari.com
Страница 15 из 15 - Прогнозы от Ишима. - отправлено в Аналитика: Покупай евру, Василий)

Page 15 of 15

So that's where the dog is buried ...

Any thoughts on which of the Asians to keep overnight, with a 10-15 pips stop?, too lazy to think now)

Kino:
I have an idea which of the Asians to leave for the night, with a stopper 10-15 pips?)

Kiva left in the boo)))

I've come up with a new ts. We watch Ilya's trades and open a reverse trade with 5-10 times more TP than he had. This is the wildest))))

The profit factor is off the scale))))

Kino:
But I learned how to program and think with my head by reading ...
right=)but it's more common sense. you just have to learn to understand what's being said here=) and there too=)

Myth63:
Right=)but it's more common sense. you just have to learn to understand what's being said here=) and there too=)
What common sense can there be without the Master ... mourning... waiting...

Myth63:
Right=) but it makes more sense. you just have to learn to understand what's being said here=) and there too=)
Mashka is not honoured at all )))

artikul:
Mashka is not honoured at all )))
I repent =) forgive me... I stand corrected =)
Reason: