FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1906

Dmitry Chepik:

The news is a show for the crowd, the liquidity increases and so does the volatility.

It's okay - you're trading intraday - it's perfect!!!

Dmitry Chepik:
Best not to watch, the news is wearing your guard down))
agree

I wonder if the euro will go up from these levels or not.

here's a little idea:

put a pending order at say 1.1196 with a tp of 1.12 by large volume,

more generally: pending = significant level +- epsilon, pt = significant level, (plus or minus depending on where we are now above - plus, below - minus)

the idea is that the key level is psychologically important, like 1.12 or the option level.

it kind of attracts the price

the price may rebound (i.e. fix the profit), but the chance of it reaching it is very high

ps

i actually read somewhere the idea of an option level attracting the price and then pushing it away

but observe it works for other levels

Zogman:

here's a little idea:

put a pending order at say 1.1196 with a tp of 1.12 by large volume,

more generally: pending = significant level +- epsilon, pt = significant level, (plus or minus depending on where we are now above - plus, below - minus)

the idea is that the key level is psychologically important, like 1.12 or the option level.

it kind of attracts the price

the price may rebound (i.e. fix the profit), but the chance of it reaching it is very high

ps

i actually read somewhere the idea of an option level attracting the price and then pushing it away

but observe it works for other levels

4 pips to catch? ridiculous. even the scalpers are laughing at you now

Daniil Stolnikov:
Come on - you're an intraday trader - that's it!!!
I'm an omnivore, I trade everything I see. I just don't consider less than 20 pips. Or rather, I do, but I don't trade.

MHouse:
4 pips to catch? That's ridiculous. Even the scalpers are laughing at you now.
It's no sin to laugh.

09:59Barclays Capital opinion on GBP/USD
According to analysts of Barclays Capital bank at the moment the pair is overbought and a downward correction should be expected. Experts think that investors have already started to take profits from the rally in June. Possible decline in the pair GBP/USD is expected to the level of $1.5640, and to $1.5550. Nevertheless, Barclays Capital still sees a general uptrend and after the correction they expect a move towards $1.6000, and then to $1.6200.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/olegustik

Heh, almost gave up on my TS - closed the pound at a profit. Left a smaller lot - there's room for growth...

for epsilons...