FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1903

Daniil Stolnikov:
The dollar is on the upswing - we are about to have a huge collapse of EVERYTHING.

Yes, even the metals are falling in value.... Although, recently I thought that metals would go up against the dollar and the rest of the paper would go down...

The Americans will benefit, they will buy up the planet's resources for pennies on the dollar! However, they already bought up everything for paper and are buying it up)))))

Dmitry Chepik:

Yes, even the metals are falling in value.... Although, recently I thought that metals would rise against the dollar and the rest of the paper would fall...

It's good for the Americans to buy up the planet's resources for pennies on the dollar! Although, they already bought up everything for paper and are doing quite well))))

Don't worry, what's traded on paper and what's sold are two big differences)

MHouse:

The euro has been unresponsive to the Greek negotiations in recent weeks, strengthening amid falling stock markets. Some analysts believe that the conclusion of the agreement will encourage investors to bet again on a weaker euro against the dollar.

The reaction to the news on Greece "underlines that investors are favouring long US dollar positions amid a stronger risk appetite," currency strategists at BNP Paribas said.

I haven't read such nonsense for a long time. So much bullshit has been written that it sometimes makes me want to scream at the stupidity of this scale.

Well, as we speak, the euro is down to 1.117.

neyron:

about greece.

i still do not understand our onolitans. if greece withdraws then there is the issue of the following countries and a huge amount of debt is written off in reality, on paper as if it were not.

the euro would have to collapse because of Greece.

recently, if Greece comes to an agreement with the lenders, the investment climate in europe improves and dollars start flowing in, the euro goes down again.

the euro falls anyway because of greece?))))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why the hell didn't you sell it to me? ))
I'll ship more today or tomorrow :)

neyron:
Don't worry what's traded on paper and what's sold in reality are two big differences)
So what really sells for paper, what's the difference?!
The world is full of illusions...

-Aleks-:
I'll ship more today or tomorrow :)
Yeah, and some marinade, lots of marinade

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yeah, and some marinade, lots of marinade.
If you say so :)

Dmitry Chepik:

And a bit of charity:

Roman Busarov:

Where's the charity!? Or, so far only post-facto!

Reason: