FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1900

Oleg Tsarkov:

aaaaah!!! i still do not get it, usually if they put out pictures, it's to show that the trend has changed, or it's time to buy, i wish they would explain something like - if this line has crossed this one, etc...

It seems that Greece has calmed down, there will be no quick swings...

on thursday, they will be baiting people =)

What's the old one saying about Funtik - where is he planning to salt it? Because all the "analysts" are promising to go up. Well, of course, only after the pullback.

solar:

Try it. Just be careful.

sure? ))

Z.I. Somehow the graphs look a lot like Leo Yusuf ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
you sure? ))

Z.I. Somehow the charts look a lot like Leo Yusuf ))

(I think it's a mashka, but it's a multi-coloured one))

I'm still selling the eura.

not all tech analysts, was wrong, it's bnp:

Monday's meeting of EU leaders did not conclude with a final deal, but showed progress and that
A resolution could be reached by the end of the week. Market reaction shows that investors are appearing quite comfortable
optimistic view after comments from European Commission President Juncker and German Chancellor Merkel. The fact is that
EURUSD has fallen sharply with European equities gaining around 4%, underlining our view that the euro remains
funding currency and is unlikely to benefit from any Greek resolution. With the EUR positioning down to -10 just from -35 earlier in the
year (on a scale of -50 to +50) in line with our positioning indicator we think markets will be more comfortable resuming
funding in the euro as soon as the Greek risks disappear. Furthermore, the FX reaction overnight underlines that the long USD is trading favourably against
amid improving risk appetite. USD positioning has pulled back a score of 10, next to its easy position this year.
We are still short the euro against the USD, JPY and NZD using option structures. Today's focus will be on the June 'flash ISIS 'Our
economists see a mixed bag of highlight that there is little scope for the ECB to take their foot off the QE pedal

Zogman:

Jujle Translate?

Zogman:

Monday's meeting of EU leaders did not conclude with a final deal, but showed progress and that
A resolution could be reached by the end of the week. Market reaction shows that investors are appearing quite comfortable
optimistic view after comments from European Commission President Juncker and German Chancellor Merkel. The fact is that
EURUSD has fallen sharply with European equities gaining around 4%, underlining our view that the euro remains
funding currency and is unlikely to benefit from any Greek resolution. With the EUR positioning down to -10 just from -35 earlier in the
year (on a scale of -50 to +50) in line with our positioning indicator we think markets will be more comfortable resuming
funding in the euro as soon as the Greek risks disappear. Furthermore, the FX reaction overnight underlines that the long USD is trading favourably against
amid improving risk appetite. USD positioning has pulled back a score of 10, next to its easy position this year.
We are still short the euro against the USD, JPY and NZD using option structures. Today's focus will be on the June 'flash ISIS 'Our
economists see a mixed bag of highlight that there is little scope for the ECB to take their foot off the QE pedal
impossible to read but the original is?

Zogman:

Especially liked the one about "see the mixed bag highlight" and "take their foot off the pedal". )))

It makes me laugh when I translate technical documentation for programmers. They have boot translated as boot, etc.

Oleg Tsarkov:
It's impossible to read.

Who has it easy?)

when the old one draws pictures do you understand his lines ?

Reason: