What? )) Double obfuscation? )))

Damn! Exactly!))) Thanks, Tol!

*5725-5735

-Aleks-:
I bought a pound, a lot of it...
For nothing, of course. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
You shouldn't have. )
1.5745 - waiting as maximum drawdown....

euros are a mess

about greece.

i still do not understand our onolitans. if greece withdraws then there is the issue of the following countries and a huge amount of debt is written off in reality, on paper as if it were not.

the euro would have to collapse because of Greece.

recently, if Greece comes to an agreement with the lenders, the investment climate in europe improves and dollars start flowing in, the euro goes down again.

The euro falls anyway because of Greece?)))

-Aleks-:
Bought a pound, a lot of it...
Why the hell didn't you sell it to me? ))

neyron:

about greece.

i still do not understand our onolitans. if greece withdraws then there is the issue of the following countries and a huge amount of debt is written off in reality, on paper as if it were not.

the euro would have to collapse because of Greece.

recently, if Greece comes to an agreement with the lenders, the investment climate in europe improves and dollars start flowing in, the euro goes down again.

the euro is falling anyway because of greece?)))

The euro has been unresponsive to the Greek negotiations in recent weeks, strengthening on the back of falling stock markets. Some analysts believe that the conclusion of the agreement will encourage investors to bet again on a weaker euro against the dollar.

The reaction to the news on Greece "underlines that investors are favouring long US dollar positions amid a stronger risk appetite," currency strategists at BNP Paribas said.

I haven't read such nonsense for a long time. So much bullshit has been written that it sometimes makes me want to scream at the stupidity of this scale.

The dollar is on the upswing - there's going to be a huge collapse of ALL