FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1912

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
You like to row against the wool, and wet against the wind, so you can wet your trousers, but we are not looking for easy ways)
Yeah, that's the way of life - non-conformism.

-Aleks-:
Yeah, that's the way of life - non-conformism.
Well, that depends on which way you look at it. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Well, that depends on which way you look at it. ;)
Which way do you want to look at it? That's the way you look at it - I'm obviously doing the opposite in this thread :)

Daniil Stolnikov:
refuted already ))
Hollande did call Obama... the latter promised to take the wiretaps off the allies... anecdotally ))))
Although it is more amusing that the pendos broke Kaspersky... hilarious ))))

-Aleks-:
Which one do you want? Look with that one - clearly I'm doing the opposite in this thread :)
Maybe you want to buy another pound? ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Would you like to buy another pound? ))
Yes, but later ;)

-Aleks-:
Yes, it is a way of life - non-conformism.
I've been a non-conformist like you for 8 years and I've understood one simple thing - you don't have to fight and prove something to somebody, but you can just float down the river and enjoy the scenery.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I've been a non-conformist like you for 8 years and I've understood one simple thing - there is no need to put up resistance and prove something to somebody , you can just float down the river and enjoy the scenery.
The philosophy of Tao...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I've been a non-conformist like you for 8 years and I've understood one simple thing - you don't have to fight and prove something to someone but you can float down the river and enjoy the scenery.
So I do not prove anything to anyone except myself sometimes...

stranger:
So I'm just the facts, I don't think anything))) The last time such critical values were in the middle of March last year, 98% of buyers.
so stope - in the middle of march last year the index flew in a big balloon - mama no grief...!!! ))
Reason: