FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1826

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yes, you're right - I do. That's why I don't ask for a ready-made product to give me. I like to use my own, understandable creations. The others do not suit me to one degree or another. I need an idea. Let me remind you that you don't even give me an idea. Only you send to do some research, which may or may not lead to results. Plus you say that this information is not enough. So it begs the question - why would I waste my time on something that has no practical value?

How difficult you are. The idea is in the data itself. )) If you want to get a result, you have to do the research, putting all doubts aside. And information, which is not enough, usually comes in the process of research. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

How difficult you are. The idea is in the data itself. )) If you want to get a result, you have to do the research, putting all doubts aside. And information, which is not enough, usually comes in the process of research. ;)

You got it right )) All comes with experience )) Parser already downloaded the only thing left to study the Houta, put into practice and process the data. Well, you can at least tell me if something I do not understand? I'm difficult ;).

Daniil Stolnikov:
and you won't lose anything. you can count to our era if the candle of the week counts highs and lows... where will they go? and a week is a week - 7*24
i'm glad you're doing well, beautiful awning...

last week's beauty =)

Vizard_:
This is where the exchange takes place. Some share in words.
Someone with screenshots and data. Quite mutually beneficial...
Wizard, you wrote that you have everything and you are not interested in anything, right?

Vizard_:
I agree... Nobody cancelled the tulip schedule yet )))) the bubble will start to deflate as resources are depleted...

Sharysh)

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's the shame - greed, avarice, gluttony and other nonsense created to amuse our senses are what rule the world. Isn't that silly? A life of limited resources... )) Which we have to choke and fight for ))

It's not like that.

Zogman:
Wizard, you wrote that you have everything and you're not interested in anything, aren't you ?
So look at his, Warlock, what's on them? Stochastics, fibs? There's real data, that's all there is to it.

stranger:

Sharysh)

It's not like that.

Take off your sunglasses.

stranger:

Sharish)

Sensei taught me )))) Just where the hell is he... I miss him ))))

Charity)

Reason: