FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1506

I don't get it.

Roman Busarov, as a guru on the pound - what was that???

Bicus:

I don't get it.

Roman Busarov, as a guru on the pound - what was that???

elections

Closed the half and then what happens.

The surprise is nice, of course, but I don't like surprises like that.

pako:
elections

Where? I looked through the news on Yandex - our bikers have problems in Germany, they want to sink the Mistrals, Sechin's income has been published, mmmoguchy has drained another deposit...

where? what elections?

Bicus:

Where? I looked through the news on Yandex - our bikers have problems in Germany, "Mistral" wants to sink, Sechin's income has been published, mmmoguchy has drained another deposit...

where? what elections?

Maybe we should not bring "your" bikers here? If the forum section is in Russian, it does not mean that it is Russian! Do you understand me?

Bicus:

Where? I looked through the news on Yandex - our bikers have problems in Germany, "Mistral" wants to sink, Sechin's income has been published, mmmoguchy has drained another deposit...

where? what elections?

It was at this very "election" that I poured another deposit I mean a couple of carrots... in Uncle Kolya's tea.

Bicus:

What's the matter with the pound?

I'm certainly shopping... but when I saw that, I almost dropped a gingerbread man in my tea.

They'll know what's going on tonight... :

Vladimir Zubov:
Maybe we shouldn't bring "your" bikers here? If the forum section is in Russian, it does not mean that it is Russian! Do you understand me?
Fuck off with your advice, Vladimir Zubov.

Daniil Stolnikov:
It was in this very "election" that I lost another deposit or rather a couple of gingerbread men... in Uncle Kolya's tea.
Uncle Kolya says thank you and I want more.

Alexey Busygin:
Uncle Kolya says thank you and I want more.
two gingerbread men aren't enough - I need three.)
Reason: