FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 144

Weird, the pound is going up and everyone is looking down

Yes, you'll see tonight)

stranger:
Yeah, you'll see tonight).
I share your optimism about the correction in the quid, only oil does not confirm it, we have already talked about it.

Spekul:
I share your optimism about the correction in the dollar, but oil does not confirm it, we have already talked about it.

I never think: Yeah, if this falls, so will that.)

Take the kiwi for example. What's it been doing here for more than three months? They are buying it and do not care where it will go, and they will take the kiwi to 84 at least)))

stranger:

I never think: Yeah, if this goes down, so will that.)

Take the kiwi for example. What's it been doing here for more than three months? They buy it and don't give a fuck where it will go, and they will pull a kiwi at least 84)))

and you think the natives want such an expensive kiwi because they want to make it cheaper

I think the maximum they will give is 0.8080 and unis to 0.70

Spekul:

Do you think the natives want such an expensive kiwi because they are so keen to make it cheaper still

I think the maximum is 0.8080 and unis to 0.70

I don't think at all)

stranger:
I don't think at all)
I bought oil with a short stop, just in case we go for a correction from the current price, because it is a round number 50 (stop at 49.80)

Spekul:
Bought oil with a short stop, it's for luck, in case we go for a correction from the current ones, because it's a round number 50 (stop at 49,80)
So we were talking about it yesterday, why do we need to put it under the tanks?)

stranger:
So we talked about it yesterday, why under the tanks?)
A moose is a moose, I wrote, for luck, the entrance was from the level

Gentlemen, is everyone's pound going up? Because I'm looking at the terminal and mine is going down.

)))

Reason: