FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1995

-Aleks-:

It's not my day - I've been killing funds all morning...

Whose fault is it? It's all my fault! Anyway, kick me...

Daniil Stolnikov:

Thanks for the reprimand!

It would seem to close and flee to the dark closet, but no, I'm waiting for something...

It turns out that people are running to the dollar as a defensive currency and the trade balance won't make a difference at 3:30 pm, what do you think!?

-Aleks-:

Here's a question, it's none of my business whether you're a millionaire or just a very risky person...)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I don't know if you're a millionaire or if you're just a risk taker.)
This is a cent account. The risk is exceeded as much as possible - inadequate trades - bad luck - apparently magnetic storms - I don't know what's wrong with me.

-Aleks-:

Thanks for the reprimand!

It would seem to close and flee to the dark closet, but no, I'm waiting for something...

It turns out that people are running to the dollar as a defensive currency and the trade balance won't make a difference at 3:30 pm, what do you think!?

Today it's not clear who, where, into what and why is defecting... There is zero news and the market is inexplicable... It really seems that some other laws are ruling today - the koloputi or something...

Australians did not touch the rate. It would seem that up? No no no... Kukl decided to take a walk down - to collect volumes

-Aleks-:

In a nutshell - the first order was most probably calculated in a certain way. The second order of the same kind reduces the PM by 2 times, etc. And the average price of a trade becomes practically unattainable when orders are added. I advise to experiment with the average price calculation in the tester and see for yourself in the visual mode. You have to open orders and display only the average price on the chart. Martini is a utopian strategy.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Today it's not clear who is running from where, into what and why... There is no news, and the market is not clear... It really seems that some other laws are ruling today - the koloputi or something...

Australians did not touch the rate. It would seem that up? No no no... Kukl decided to take a walk down - to collect volumes
And what about it?

Daniil Stolnikov:
There is zero news and there are incomprehensible events in the market...
What do you mean no. And all sorts of meetings on the Greek bailout.

What do you think, if Greece pulls out, will the euro start to rise?

My opinion is that it will.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Today I don't know who, where, into what and why is moving... There is no news, but there are some strange events on the market... So some other laws are really ruling today - the Koloputas or something...

Australians did not touch the rate. Wouldn't they go up? No no no... Kukl decided to take a walk down - to collect volumes

I have a huge drawdown in audi as well - one disappointment.

new-rena:
the counter-trend is to blame.
The robot sensibly opened only two 0.03 lots each, which is quite decent. I am to blame, but I do not know whether I did it consciously or not - maybe I simply bored with forex and want to have a rest...
Reason: