From theory to practice - page 1288

Alexander_K:

Mm-hmm. You're the I&C guy or something? Not bad. PID control can also be considered relative to the average as an assignment. I think that's what the machine was doing, but, alas, it was unsuccessful. The reason is that such parameter as system energy was completely absent.

I propose to consider a variant of interesting natural phenomenon - triboelectric principle of particle measuring by rubbing of one material against surface of another. So here is the question: how much it is reasonable to use triboelectric principle as an alternative to optical measurement? Figure of three fingers in the pocket) Measurement of these particles is widely used in chemical, formotseft, metal, agricultural industry and in your office too. Why don't you use it in trade?

quite interesting...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You should watch R. Dawkins' lectures on evolution on YouTube.
Generally speaking, in the universe the most incredible things happen all the time. )

And which YouTube channel did Hearst watch in his fiction?

Now that's interesting!!!!

probably just krazy ....

I'm going to throw some wood on the fire). I wrote earlier in this thread that it is better to look for a "grail" with trend inputs. In confirmation of this I am pasting test results (01.06.2018-01.06.2019) of the Expert Advisor, which I am dealing with at the moment. The TS incorporated in it is somewhat the antipode of the TS, which is considered here top starter. Because the direction of entry is not in the direction of return to the average, but in the direction of the average trend.

khorosh:

I'm going to throw some wood on the fire). I wrote earlier in this thread that it is better to look for a "grail" with trend inputs. In confirmation of this I am pasting test results (01.06.2018-01.06.2019) of the Expert Advisor, which I am dealing with at the moment. The TS incorporated in it is somewhat the antipode of the TS, which is considered here top starter. Because the direction of entry is not in the direction of return to the average, but in the direction of the average in the trend.

The trend is a complicated thing, by the time you find it, it's already over. And whether you trade from or to the average, it makes no difference.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The trend is tricky, by the time you find it, it's over. And whether you trade from or to the average, it makes no difference.
By the way, when trading back to the average, we almost always get to the beginning of the trend. It is not necessary to close on arrival to the average if the movement continues and there is no reason to close the position.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
By the way, trading back to the average almost always gets you to the beginning of the trend. It is not necessary to close at the approach to the average, if the movement continues and there is no reason to close the trade.
Well, let's see what the top will do. I think it will manage in a month, it will reach 0

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, let's see what the topiary is up to. I think it'll take him a month to reach 0.
He seems to be closing on the average, if I'm not mistaken.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
By the way, trading a return to the mean is almost always at the start of a trend. ...

But this return could also be a correction of the current trend.

khorosh:

But this comeback could also prove to be a correction of the current trend.

It could. It makes no difference what it turns out to be. You get a lot of small trades, and when you hit a trend, you get a big one. We don't wait for a trend, we just hit it as the play progresses.
Reason: