FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1991

would prefer to be an Idler by English rules. there will be no instructions on spreads, but it is advisable to observe, especially on stilettos.

Does anyone trade on small time frames? 15 minutes?

iIDLERr:

would prefer to be an Idler by English rules. there will be no instructions on spreads, but it is advisable to observe, especially on stilettos.

well then iAidler ))

Ok - although I'm not good at futures and options theory yet, I'll try to speculate. As far as I know spot is usually different from futures. A lot of risk-free arbitrage strategies are based on that - you buy a futures and an asset at the same time. By expiration, the prices usually level off. But what does this give us? For example, the price of the euro is now trading higher by 1.1 fx. What does it mean? That we will be on top at expiration?

What do you think of the current situation?
Files:
489532515.jpg  87 kb

djstary:
Does anyone trade on small time frames? 15 minutes?
I trade on heels.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, then it's iAidler ))

OK - although I'm not good at futures and options theory, I'll try to speculate. As far as I know spot is usually different from futures. A lot of risk-free arbitrage strategies are based on that - you buy a futures and an asset at the same time. By expiration, the prices usually level off. But what does this give us? For example, the price of the euro is now trading higher by 1.1 fx. What does it mean? That we will be up by expiration?
What are your theories? Patterns... You observe, remember, take advice. But trending is not interesting.

-Aleks-:
I'm trading on heels.
What strategies? What do you make of this chart?
Files:
489532515.jpg  87 kb

Шашки - Дай Денег / ELLO UP^ /
Шашки - Дай Денег / ELLO UP^ /
  • www.youtube.com
ELLO Up ^ - специальная категория для молодых исполнителей https://www.youtube.com/user/ELLO/video?x=ello_up Подпишись на новые клипы - http://bit.ly/Podpisk...

djstary:
on what strategies? what do you say in this graph
SL

Daniil Stolnikov:
well then iAidler ))

I was IDLER on the 4. And here the nickname was scored. where to go?
Reason: