FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1990

Good day all, who thinks on the pound, my target is 1.60. While I am looking, it would be good to buy from 1.525
Files:
image.jpg  308 kb

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Good day all, who thinks on the pound, my target is 1.60. While I am looking, it would be good to buy from 1.525
I have a weak buy the pound. However, I am already skeptical about the near-trend growth, a sideways trend may occur in a couple of weeks or a month.

-Aleks-:
I have some weak buying in the pound. However I am already skeptical about the soonest trend growth - a sideways trend is possible in a couple of weeks or a month.
Alternatively, for the pound 500 p is like taking a piss ))

-Aleks-:
I have some weak buying in the pound. However, I am already skeptical about the near-term trend growth - a sideways trend is possible for a couple of weeks or a month.
I like his target. If you draw a horizontal line to the left from the crossing point, it would be nice and logical) it is a good target, we should look for a confirmation somewhere - to check in short.

new-rena:
If you draw a horizontal line to the left of the crossing point, it would be nice and logical) It's a good target, we should look for confirmation somewhere - to check in short.

There will be resistance at 38.2% monthly volatility. Anything is possible...

-Aleks-:

There will be resistance at 38.2% monthly volatility. Anything can happen, of course...

that's what I mean.

that I'm looking at "add, perhaps a hundred"

6724 I can't wait, 100 from a hundred == from a hundred, the main thing is not to divide by zero ;))

и

и

as always, "about nothing." Mon. is a hard day. ;) all overslept, there will be no extra ((.

iIDLERr:
chuchulo, the spread between forex and futures is the most informative.
Stop quacking, duckbill, and tell me what you're trying to say.

to the board... to the board... to the board... Idler

Tell me, Idler - what is it that informs us about the spread between the handicap and the futures?

You weren't prepared, Idler? Sit down, 2!!! Parents are going to school tomorrow.

So, gentlemen - who can tell - what does the spread between the forfeit and the futures inform?
Reason: