FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1076

stranger:

Looking at your pamm I'm not interested in anything))))

See your own.)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

40% nonsense - the situation is under control!

lactone:

Yes, I will. Already been buying a little bit, but catching stops.

As soon as they draw normal support or flee, then right away. On the weekly chart - just about where we are in the zone. But I'm not going to set a stop at 200 points - the spread does not allow. So it would be like Myth - with a grid - to buy.

And neither you nor I see the future anyway

We don't, but I'll buy 100% without any stops at 45 if nothing changes. It's too early to buy now, we do not have the full picture for buying yet.

Ishim:
Where can I see your trade?
Normal people judge something, think about something. You have one topic here - monitoring, show the trades. Why the fuck not? Or do you think that if I show them to you, I will tell you how and why? Go away)

stranger:
Normal people judge something, think about something. You have one topic here - monitoring, show deals. Why the fuck not? Or do you think if I show them to you, I will tell you how and why? Just walk away)
That's right. You have turned the conversation into a trade, we were talking about predictions, trends - all questions ignored and let's refer to pamm. (You can talk about trading with traders).

Ishim:
All right. They do not give up on the market, they do not give up on the market, they do not give up on trading. (On the trade we can talk to the traders).

I'm just expressing my opinion, I don't give a shit about your pams and monitoring, it's just that some comrades are not enough that they are given a full layout almost every day, they are also told what you bought or sold and what you think to do, and that you bought or sold, maybe you should get some money? Once again - I do not give a shit about your accounts, just say something sensible.

And just to be clear - you can't expect any monitoring and pammov from me. I will not show you my trades, I will show them at TP)).

Or are you stupid, in Russian not panimae?)))

stranger:
I'm just expressing my opinion, I don't give a shit about your pams and monitoring, it's just that some comrades are not enough that they are given a full layout almost every day, they are also told what you bought or sold and what you think to do, and that you bought or sold, maybe you should get some money? Once again - I don't give a shit about your accounts, just say something sensible.
Fuck you - it'll all be post facto.

Ishim:
Fuck you - it's all going to be post facto.
So you've got nothing)))) You're a hunger striker)))) "Diamond Arm."

stranger:
So you have nothing)))) You're a hunger striker)))) "Diamond Arm"
it's the same thing.

Ishim:
it's the same thing.
Sensei, so you got the pound forecast right, I was wrong, why didn't you trade it?

stranger:
Sensei, so you drew the pound forecast correctly, I was wrong, why didn't you trade it?
rebuttal is enough for me, everyone paka!
Reason: