FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1062

chepikds:
Pips 50-80 down on the pound...

has arrived:

Myth63:

So we've come to the edge of the first zone=)

What's next?

Myth63:

So we've reached the border of zone one=)

Myth, instead of an avatar, put this picture in! It's the 3rd time you've shown it!

Myth63:

So we've come to the border of the first zone=)

What's next?

chepikds:
Myth, instead of an avatar, insert this picture! It's the 3rd time you've shown it!
as my teacher used to say when I was a student... A normal student gets it all after the third time =)

taak, it's going to be a tough showdown for the loon and the eu and the pound soon....

)))

tol64:
Thoughts have to be their own. )))
Tol, did you figure it out on your own? Didn't you read any books? Didn't anyone else's thoughts? Didn't anyone help you? Since the first grade! You are God's messenger! I bow before you!

stranger:
Sitting in sales, what are your thoughts? From the rebound to refill, 4970-5070, targets around 46 for now, I'm already tired of saying the same thing, or has something changed there?
This is what I wanted to hear )))) You didn't write that anywhere.

stranger:

Almost there for the day, ppt 30.

Ilya, here you have five and a half pound chips in a week and a half just in one trade, not counting the closed one, now tell me what is better, to run in the field or pick your nose?)

Your wins are random. It's just the pound going up. Next time it just won't be a free-for-all.

the pound going up has nothing to do with your options people. just traders shitting their pants and closing their positions. don't worry they will.

azfaraon:
That's what I wanted to hear )))) You didn't write that anywhere.
He did. But you can't write on everyone. )))
Reason: