FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1015

Myth63:

hehe =) what a mess I made =)))

when you switch lots from another account remained (= instead of 0.01-0.05 sandal accidentally 0.4 and 0.6 ptz I screwed up =) have to withdraw to a separate terminal ... hehe sucker =)

You can see how it was and how it was.

_new-rena:
so do not close the signal, the same and do it next.

I'll open a new one =)

Picha=)) i have basically only 1 order open =)) well, fuck it =))) and the pound from the last low =)) it will hang for a long time =))

Myth63:
I'll open a new one =)

shall we roll the pound back to 1.50???

Myth63:
I'll open a new one =)
I'm the old one. it's better when they don't copy. there's a place to look and the volume isn't growing) it's better when you're out in the woods and out in the woods))))

Bicus:

???

There's no problem. It's just that the "10% a day" stuff is really boring. It's proven mathematically: a little less than 4 months of such trading with an initial capital of $100 is enough to become a dollar millionaire.

Are you a millionaire? No. Then don't start talking about how easy it is to make 10%.

)))

50 percent
Not 10% but it's not bad either :-D

mmmoguschiy:

Not 10% but not bad either :-D
shaved Uncle Kolya))))

Myth63:

... I have basically only 1 order open =)) well, fuck it =))) and that on the pound from the last low =)) it will hang for a long time =))

not a very happy signal))))) as a pay signal will not work if even show)

Excavation continues )))) Prog moved the take at 03405 on the eu ))))

Lesorub:

so don't care about the price of those dashes...

You're the one who had it there yesterday, if you want to trade intraday, you have to watch the changes in realtime. And it doesn't care about yesterday's)))))

Bicus:
Eh... Myth has closed down the monitoring. Apparently it's not good. It's a shame...
I thought I'd come home from work, have a cup of coffee. I'd open up a dampener and hook it up to the signals and let it drip... (but the hell I ducked in - all I saw was him((())
Reason: