end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 38

artikul:

That's not an answer )))) Justify, please )))) If the fractal is self-similar, what difference does it make? )))

Because of the speed of VP movement and because of the spreads, I believe that trading on minutes brings nothing but enrichment to brokers.

Do you happen to represent a broker of any kind? :)

NYROBA:

Because of the speed of vp movement and because of the spreads, I think trading on minutes is just to enrich brokers.

Not at all )))) But I trade on minutes using fractals )))

NYROBA:

Because of the speed of vp movement and because of the spreads, I think trading on minutes is just to enrich brokers.

Oh yes, of course. M1 is evil.
And your investors' money, on what timeframe do you drain it?

artikul:

Not at all )))) But I trade on minutes by fractals )))

Very glad for you! :)

NYROBA:

Very happy for you! :)

Strange pointless joy in your case )))) You've just asserted the semblance of macro and microcosms and now you're passing up little things like M1s and spreads )))

artikul:

Strange pointless joy in your case )))) You've just asserted the semblance of macro and microcosms and now you're passing up such minutiae as M1 and spreads )))

How long have you been trading on minutes? What results have you got during this period? Answer yourself, but honestly, and all the i's will immediately become clear.

NYROBA:

How long have you been trading in minutes? What results have you achieved in that period? Answer yourself, honestly, and the i's will be immediately clear.

I've been doing it for about two weeks now))) The results are good ))))

artikul:

Two weeks or so )))) Results are good ))))

Good luck to you, from the bottom of my heart! :)

NYROBA:

Success to YOU, from the bottom of my heart! :)

Thank you )))) You too for the next 10 years )))

Colleagues, I understood the reason for Nyroba's failed predictions, he predicts by shells, ram's horns, stars and unearthed skulls, but he does it completely wrong. Doesn't know how to use magical artefacts at all.
Reason: