FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 851

wild_hedgehog:
no... time to move the orders will open?))
i've seen this glitch before. nothing will open. it's not yours, they just showed it wrong)))) well, it never happens))) the software also glitches sometimes))

_new-rena:
I've seen this glitch before. nothing will open. it's not yours, they just showed it wrong.
Maybe it's just a way for the dots to fight us.

wild_hedgehog:
no... I haven't opened anything for a couple of weeks now.
Check the log. It's all there.

wild_hedgehog:
Maybe the DTs are just fighting us this way?
No. Write to them - they will fix it. they won't spoil their image, believe me)

_new-rena:
No. Write to them - they'll fix it. they won't ruin their image, believe me)
I had a few months ago they made candles appear 2 hours in front of me)) as a result of that show I got gaps in the middle of the day and it started as soon as I logged a double volume from the usual. I drained 10% of the deposit. I gave them screenshots and everything - said there was no reason to revise and threw the ad to recruit a group of training))

wild_hedgehog:
I had such a show a couple of months ago that the candles appeared for 2 hours in front of me)) as a result of this show gaps appeared in the middle of the day, started as soon as I entered the double volume from the usual. I drained 10% of the deposit. I gave them screenshots and everything - said no reason to revise and threw the ad to recruit a group of training)))
So you're acquainted with the cool kids)))) you should have learned and asked them to send you candles a day in advance, cool forecasts would have appeared))

_new-rena:
So you're familiar with the cool kids?)))
i know you're familiar with the guys. yeah. when our woodcutter sent me a spread monitor, i got amazed at how stops widen from 1.3 to 7 before a stop and by pending orders, there were plenty of times when a stop triggered 5 pips before the stop. the price never even got there ))

wild_hedgehog:
I had such a show a couple of months ago that the candles appeared for 2 hours in front of me)) as a result of this show gaps appeared in the middle of the day, started as soon as I entered the double volume from the usual. I drained 10% of the deposit. I gave them screenshots and stuff - said there was no reason to revise and threw the ad to recruit training))
You should change your terminal password just in case. What is the brokerage company?

I'll take them anyway, I've got a strategy ready )) and I've left $40 on the depo )

MIG32:
Change your terminal password just in case. What kind of brokerage company?
ForexClub. I was already written in my personal message to get rid of them, but the debts should be collected in the beginning ))
Reason: