FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 689

azfaraon:
I don't know why you're angry. What's the real reason?
I am? No way! He trolls my predictions, and he's a competent screener. (If i'm not mistaken, i'll try to be serious about it, but i'll give him the answer. It's not like the troll's: all profits)

stranger:

Stop prattling on about your 'statistics' and I won't post)))) And in general, it's very instructive for teenagers to see)))

I haven't seen such a complex correction in as long as I live))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The correction is over, yes, you can advertise I do not mind )))) (especially since it's all free)

Ishim:
Me? no way! he is trolling my predictions, and he is a great screen jockey himself. I don't think he is the only one who is trolling, I am not. (I was telling him about statistics, I was proving it 2 months ago here about market theories, trading, and the statistics are leading there! It's not like the troll's: all profits)

Do you want it to be negative?

Teacher, calm down, if you, even looking at your "stats" every day, do not understand that all your "ts" are based on nothing, then who is your doctor? ))))

stranger:

The pound is traded on it and posted the situation, entry levels and objectives, but there are a lot of successful traders, with deals of 10 lots, they pointed out to me that I do not know shit and do not understand, and that, in general, I suck a lot, so no shit more lay out and explain neither here nor in any other place, not going to, as I wish you).

If I announced the levels for buying at 1.50, 1.52 and 1.5350 and I was told it was bullshit, I should sell, so why bother)))

Duckbill!, don't you get it - it's your ceiling to sit in the swamp and tell waders about clusters of stars....

stranger:

Do you want it to be negative?

Teacher, calm down, if you, even looking at your "stats" every day, don't realise that all your "ts" are based on nothing, then who is your doctor? ))))

you just don't know... you have nothing to do with it, say what you want )))))

Ishim:
Duckbill!, don't you get it - it's your ceiling to sit in the swamp and tell waders about star clusters....

Thank you, Master)

Ishim:
you just don't know... you have nothing to do with it at all, just say whatever you want )))))
Thank you

stranger:
Thank you
It's like idolatry all over the place, I want to hit you in the head with a tambourine.

Alexey:
Idolatry is on the rise, it makes you want to hit a tambourine
savages ((!)

stranger:
This is just the middle of the range and as long as we are above it, only buy with targets 5660-5710.Whether or not the price will roll back to it I don't know.
It's funny, go in for a buy and what you get is yours.
Reason: