FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 487

Alexey:
The market does not give discounts, no matter how long ago or how recently.

You should learn not to set a price target, knowing that it is free of your imagination...

_new-rena:

You should treat the market more simply, i.e. like the market, without bitterness, and the money will reach out to you. you need to nail down your human factor.

You should watch the market, as the fluctuations of 100 - 200 pips are normal for the market, while the deposit may suffer an irreparable loss.

Alexey:
Here we have to watch the market, for it fluctuations of 100 - 200 pips are normal, but for the depo it can be an irreparable loss.
Come on) 100-200 pips is not a bad profit at all)

_new-rena:
Come on) 100-200 p is not a bad profit at all)
Well, okay, if it's a profit. Have you tried gold, it has a good profit of up to 1000 pips

stranger:

For those who can't see where flea fishing is going, here's a visual aid

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

solo drums.... TOU-TOU-TOU-TOU-TOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) Teacher's up to something, apparently...

_new-rena:
solo drums.... (thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump) Teacher's up to something, clearly...

And if 1000 times 10$ it will be 50% or still 35%

How the yields are dropping dramatically, 19% in just 3 months

Alexey:
Well, then, okay, if it's a profit. I've tried everything available at once.

The euro is more than enough for me. I don't want to have two birds with one stone.

i have tried them all at once. ask Kino, he seemed to have started on all pairs at once recently - how did he do...

Alexey:
And if it's 1000 times 10$ it's 50% or still 35%
the question is not quite clear. Is 35.50% about what and relative to what?

_new-rena:
the question is not quite clear. 35.50% - what is it about and in relation to what?
Inverting money from 10$ rewards 50% and from 1000$ 35% and if 1000 times 10$ it will be 50% or will become 35%

Alexey:
Inverting money from 10$ will be 50% and from 1000$ 35% and if 1000 times 10$ it will be 50% or become 35%
100 times 10 = 1000. each of them will be 50%, i think, because each investment will live its own life as a separate operation, with its own entry date and entry price.
Reason: