FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 188

Spekul:
The news does not work as well as it should, I do not count on it, although I used to trade often on the news
The euro strengthens below 1.75 may be enough

Run:
is it possible to get this data here?
left-handed, don't take it.

By the way, a little bit wrong, buy for the pound is 1.5122-33

Looked at the March contract instead of the current one.

_new-rena:
left-handed, don't take it.
Powerful. And why is that? ))

tol64:
Powerful. And why is that? ))
First of all, everything in the world is messed up, the maths is wrong and the numbers are wrong.

_new-rena:
first of all, everything in the world is messed up, the maths are wrong and the numbers are wrong.
Oh, wow! That's awesome! But if it's messed up, fine. )))

tol64:
Wow! Cool! But if it's mixed up, all right. )))
I don't advise you either. There are enough questions - one of them is on Strange's link. With such data at your fingertips, you'll get confused. But when you get it all figured out, then your levels will stand still, even though they are made statically.

_new-rena:
I don't advise you to do it either. There are enough questions - one of them is in Strange's link. With that kind of data at your fingertips, it's confusing.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/14462-torgoviy-dnevnik?p=7486055&viewfull=1#post7486055

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/42855-arhiv-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=7605806&viewfull=1#post7605806

Торговый дневник
  • Herzog
  • www.forexdengi.com
Доброе всем утро! К сожалению расслабиться пока не получается, рынок опять поймал меня на потере контроля и короткая позиция подзависла. Но фиксировать убыток пока причин нет, о зависании я говорю только с точки зрения интрадея. Хотя конечно быки проявили неприятную упёртость, такой выходящий за рамки сессий тренд не...

stranger:
hz
Can someone explain again how (what) to look at CME data correctly and build levels on it?
Reason: