FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 115

Silent:
Shh... she's concussed. Lift gently.
And the pound is mighty.)

stranger:
And the pound is mighty)
Well. Chai won't leave a sweetheart :-)

Let's drink to those who have fallen )))) )))) Those who were calculating and shrewd ))) To those who bought the pound )))) To those who were carried away by the tide )))

artikul:
Let's drink to those who have fallen )))) )))) Those who were calculating and shrewd ))) To those who bought the pound )))) Cheers to those who got swept away by the tide.)

There. The sweep is on. Cheers.

Silent:
There. The sweep is on. Cheers.
Chin-chin ))))

stranger:
Also drink to those who do not buy the euro now, they will cry later)))))
Unpromising currency pair ))))

Silent:

1 Can we do it differently? At least I have seen examples in my own life. But I have never had a chance to rise from someone else's ideas. Only if you write books.

2 They just haven't dug deep yet. They are just digging.

There is the Central Bank. There is its exchange rate. Let it be 50. Quite officially, according to the law, other banks in the country are allowed to trade at 42.5-57.5. (for Russia).

The question is: how much liquidation will go/attempt to go not at the Central Bank rate and how will this affect the market?

ps It's not a question for you at all.

I have read it more than once.

I meant that any new idea not on the market - in the future a free profit, because it is not on the market, but only in the pocket. That's the graality of the idea.

Honour the mashka, my children )))) For in sins your deposit is born ))))

artikul:

Honour the mashka, my children )))) For in sins your deposit is born ))))

less and less unnecessary stripes. Progress! The price chart is an indicator, it's not bad at all and it contains enough information for trading.
Reason: