FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1121

[Deleted]
tol64:
Maybe you need to press harder. Try using your fist. )))

Yeah, got it.

listen to what you're getting. hole in the monitor))))

didn't work............

tol64:
It's a series of one position deals. ))) On colloputs. )))

The coloputniks need to be put on the reservation.

skolkovo-putnikovo will be, the valley ...

Lesorub:

the koloputniks should be put on a reservation

skolkovo-putnikovo will be the valley...

The valley of the Welfare Society. )))
Lesorub:

the koloputniks should be put on a reservation

skolkovo-putnikovo will be the valley...

Maybe you should go to the Master, and tell fables together in the cave))).
stranger:
And what's the pound there? I wouldn't show such a thing, like clowning around a field behind 20 pips)))) I'd sell, I'd buy because I don't know where, I'd guess))))
That sounds like a guessing game.
Lesorub:

the koloputniks should be put on a reservation

skolkovo-putnikovo will be the valley...

And make a museum of traduns out of the post-facts! )))))
_new-rena:

already.

the signals have not changed, after clicking on H4 (((((((((((((

Puppet has infiltrated your computer through the terminal and blocked the change of signals )))
Ishim:
And make a traidun museum out of the post-facts! )))))
We will distribute slippers )))) And tickets ))))
yurchenko:
It's like a guessing game.
Very much so.
Ishim:
And make a traidun museum out of the post-facts! )))))
You can get thrown out, it's no use)))) What's up with you brats?)))