FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 713

stranger:
pound
5766-5784 )))
artikul:
5766-5784 )))
5744-81

A kopeck, you should have sold Wren for 75.

stranger:
5744-81
You have a swing ))))
artikul:
You've got a swing ))))

It's two levels, the lower one is real, the upper one is 50/50)

Look, the Teacher has decided to save Russia)))

This will be the greatest of HIS feats

stranger:

pound

Why don't you say something?)

Thanks... I'll think about it, I'll have a look now.
stranger:

It's two levels, the lower one is real, the upper one is 50/50)

Look, the teacher decided to save Russia)))

I told you acorns and you oranges ))))
Evgen-ya1:
Thank you... I'll think about it, I'll have a look now.
from 1.56.
artikul:
I told you acorns and you're oranges))))
Nah, it's probably a package from Emka to HIM, acorns don't do that.)))
artikul:
Who believes in the eura at 2153? )))
2167