FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 589

Ishim:
Flat accumulated 2350-24 I think from 26 (if it gets there) it won't go to a break!
Oh, it's getting there)))) Why so slow, Master?)))

stranger:
Oh, it's starting to sink in)))) Why so slow, Master?)))
That's right! if it gets above the flat then... but for now .... (there were two breaks - and that's as part of the hike to 27)

Ishim:
all right! if it rises above the flat then... but for now .... (there were two breaks - and that's as part of the hike to 27)

So to our old debate about levels. Are they working or not?

Ilya, you could have held on to the pound, it's the third day I've been talking about 58.)

stranger:

So to our old debate about levels. Are they working or not?

it's a breakout, it works where i enter (unless force majeure of course) but yes! more often at levels! Yes it's actually like a pattern with trendlines.

Ishim:
This is a breakdown, it works where I enter (unless there is a force majeure), but yes! More often at levels! Yes it's actually like a pattern with trendlines.

But they are constantly changing, levels and it is hard to follow them, I`ll add another week on euro, it is the most difficult, by the way, and then only pound and audi.

Here the bastards also put a stick on the stops)

stranger:
But they change all the time and it is hard to follow them, I will post euro for one more week, it is the hardest, by the way, and then only pound and audi.
Let's do it till the new year - let's watch it and I will have a rest.

Ishim:
Let's go ahead and post it before the new year - we'll watch! and I'll rest.
I'm fucked up, it's only an hour and a half a day on the eura)

stranger:
Ilya, you could have kept the pound, I've been talking about 58 for three days.)
You've been talking, but my depo's growing...

stranger:
I'm sick of it, only an hour and a half a day on the eura)
i would have been kicked out of work (((( (5-15 min. nothing to guess there)
Reason: