FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 379

_new-rena:
that's the purpose of her bat.
Um... I didn't mean the pose... I mean, the kangaroo pose was... ugh, man. Not the pictures.

tuma88:

Reno! Honey!

I want a prediction.

I was talking about 2350. (I think). It won't go here.
At 1,2400 there's a lot of people who want to buy.
And where is the thank you?)))

Silent:
Erm... I wasn't talking about the pose... I mean, the kangaroo pose was... ugh, man. Not the pictures.
I had the same thought. Kangaroo, kiwi... won't get lost, we'll see.))

tuma88:
Who eats the stops and who gets them?
Yesterday I just salted at 2,490, the KUKL got knocked out. And where is the Evra now ?
So to the teacher)

how about this))
Files:

stranger:
What year did Zhora bet against Angela that the eu would fly to parity, 10 or 12, do you remember?

Silent:
What year did Zhora bet against Angela that the eu would fly to parity, 10 or 12, do you remember?

Silent:
In what year did Zhora bet against Angela that the eu was going to parity, in the 10th or 12th, do you remember?
parity could be correctly estimated at most in 2010, no further information is available. the rest is just inertial speculation.

stranger:

OK

_new-rena:
parity could have been pegged in 2010, there was no further information. the rest is speculation.

In 2009, when the pound went to 1.35.

I've been thinking about it for a long time. I have been thinking about the long term.

Silent:

OK

In 2009, when the pound hit 1.35.

Not the point, I've been thinking about the long term. They're not making much money.

Was there a 5 mark there?

What's the point of spiking the price at 300 farts(?), there will be no one to trade...

Reason: