FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 373

Ishim:
changed to roubles ))))
Nice to see the whole gang back together again ))))

stranger:
Can't see it's got indies and stripes on the screen like toys on a Christmas tree. Ok, closed again with chif on boo and again sell 9680 and 9683, sl 9730.
Girls love a nice trend ))))

Evgen-ya1:
I'm not using 1-minute chart as a base for my trading// And it's not nice to see the signal// Yesterday and today's comments//

Shame on you!

................... Did I even wipe my feet at the door? Oh! .... If I had, I wouldn't have written that yesterday!

artikul:
Nice to see the whole gang back together again ))))

Hi!

At the next low, such a trick again (the doll made good money - loved it) - only I think the gap will be a bigger 50 pips.

Evgen-ya1:
Goodbye////Read more carefully// Besides, it's not the minute chart I'm trading on, it just shows the signal// Not nice, both yesterday and today's comments///
Sorry, I stand corrected)

Old, pardon the immodest question, how many years have you been on this resource?

Oh, here's something:

Evgen-ya1:
Goodbye/// Read carefully// Besides, it's not the 1-minute chart I'm trading on// it just shows the signal// not nice both yesterday and today's comments///

They were bored. They themselves moved from the four, but lost the ladies along the way. They realise they're missing someone, but they don't know who ;-)

It will settle down. Put up an avatar and everything will be fine.

gip:
Old, pardon the immodest question, how long have you been on this resource?
Since a month)

Ishim:

Hi!

Next low is the same thing again (the dummy made a good score - loved it) - only I think the gap will be bigger at 50 pips.

Want to buy? )))
Reason: