FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 340

gnawingmarket:
I have 20 pairs in processing, each pair has its own profile with 6 charts in different periods and different TS.......... is this what you are writing about or something cardinally different?
Five major pairs and one H4 forecast on them. For trading I look at 3 pairs, 2 major and their cross - that's how I trade. If we look at the data, we'll see how many pairs we've got and how many bars we've got. And the main thing is that the price reversal itself is unknown and cannot be predicted (the variant to look from the previous peak - above described).

_new-rena:

Yeah. Got it.

Have you tried it yourself with real money?

But I didn't bother with small period (I'm not a programmer - I only count global - it's easier - like now I bought 2385 and will wait for the global zigzag to change)...

kwinto:
But I didn't bother with a small period (I'm not a programmer - I only count globally - it's easier - for example, I bought for 2385 and will wait for the global zigzag to break)...
how long are you waiting for globally?

Ishim:
how long will you wait?
until at least January 25th and at a price of up to 1.4000

kwinto:
until at least January 25 and at a price of 1.4000
Globally 1.09 below (unlikely to go any lower) - can we buy there?

Ishim:
Globally 1.09 at the bottom (unlikely below) - maybe buy there?
If we hit 2357 then I will sell before the end of january

kwinto:
until at least January 25 and at a price of 1.4000

I remember, grandson, back in the year, a man very strongly persuaded of a GOLD move "straight from here" and as far up in the sky... cheap as hell...

and went backwards and backwards and backwards and backwards...

but a year has passed and gold hasn't budged in a year

IRIP:

I remember, grandson, back in the year, a man very strongly persuaded of a GOLD move "straight from here" and as far up in the sky... cheap as hell...

but a year has passed and the gold has not moved in a year...

?? Are you offering to sell?)) You should have sold ... we are still at the same levels

IRIP:

but a year has passed and the gold has not moved in a year...

You just shouldn't sit and wait for a flight to the sky or fall to the abyss, you took a profit of 1-1,5 figs, take a rest, and wait for future signals, look at the range of flat prices for the same gold.

Spekul:
You just do not need to sit and wait for the sky to fly or fall into the abyss, as soon as you hit 1-1.5 profits, take a rest and wait for the next signals, look at the flat range of gold.
Long term play often does not justify itself
Reason: