FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 200

_new-rena:
risky as can be. buying spoils everything
The path to perfection, put in the pocket and the trudge and the correction.

Speculator_:
The path to perfection, to put in my pocket both the traction and the correction.
There is such a thing. I sit and count...

_new-rena:
There is such a thing. I sit and count...
And I have an accounting profession.

Iryp suggests it but we need to check it out. I will open a demo on Monday and in practice......... I think on the euro pound. I will sign it as "risk-free" .....

....net: "Risk-free_Iripisan_H1".

Speculator_:

Bought

ONLY WITHOUT THE TAKEPROFIT

BETWEEN Stooploss is better, at the end of that downpipe. And as it goes, move it to the beu

_new-rena:
Risky as can be. Buying spoils everything.
It's like you don't understand a word I'm saying.

IRIP:

ONLY WITHOUT THE TAKEPROFIT

Put the Stoploss better, at the end of this low-end. And as it goes, move it to the beu

Putting a stop at the end of the low is not reliable. 70% forgiveness with position. I think it will go up not too far and may go down quickly in about fifteen minutes and there is already a profit there, but in case of a slow rise the profit may be shifted upwards.

gnawingmarket:

Iryp suggests it but we need to check it out. I will open a demo on Monday and in practice......... I think on the euro pound. I will sign it as "risk-free" .....

....net: "Risk-free_Iripisan_H1".

There could also be a practice here

used by, say, ZORICH

previously

when it creates a

buy on the bottom - sell on the top

no stops and takeaways, wait for trades to build up - and then leave ONLY the topmost sells and the lowest baiys, gradually closing everything in the middle.

Then we gradually close everything in the middle.

Inside the corridor, we do not open more positions. Only if there is expansion (above the buy and the sell).

Speculator_:
Putting a stop at the end of the low is not reliable. 70% forgiveness with position. I think it will go up not too far and may go down quickly in about fifteen minutes and there is already a profit there, but in case of a slow rise the profit can be moved higher.

standard position

IRIP:

Here, too, there may be a practice

used by, say, ZORICH

previously

when it creates

buy on the bottom - sell on the top

no stops and takeaways, wait for trades to build up - and then leave ONLY the topmost sells and the lowest baiys, gradually closing everything in the middle.

Then we gradually close everything in the middle.

Inside the corridor, we do not open more positions. Only if there is an expansion (above the point and above the point).

This is two systems - two states, open buy at the top and closed sell at the top and buy at the bottom. The system cannot always be closed - the system opens and closes..... )))))))))) (it does not help to trade just "head-on" - although plus is not a martingale - you won't get broke right away...)
Reason: