I will write an advisor free of charge - page 52

caca121121111:
Hi, who knows how to unlink an EA from an account ?
Show us the code of the EA, we'll give you a hint right away.

khorosh:
Do you have the manual trading stats for at least 3 months?

Hi. No. Not manually. I always wake up at 15 minutes.

As soon as the price leaves the zone in the xray's direction, open a deal with 500 TP and stop loss 300. The pair is volatile, trendy. Impulses are strong, so when you look at it, instead of 500 TP you have only 400 and spto is not 300 but the same 400. You need an advisor. Moreover, you may find the best variant for her to work with. You have to see it for yourself. In 2 months, I only caught 1 day of signals on time. But it works great. Will you do it?

igoryk1:

Hi. No. Not manually. I always wake up at 15 minutes.

As soon as the price leaves the zone in the xy direction, open a deal with 500 TP and stop loss 300. The pair is volatile, trendy. Impulses are strong, so when you look at it, instead of 500 TP you have only 400 and spto is not 300 but the same 400. You need an advisor. Moreover, you may find the best variant for her to work with. You have to see it for yourself. I only caught the signals on time one day in 2 months. But it works great. Will you take it?

Simple strategies like this tend to be unprofitable.

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it i can write an EA. i invite you to discuss it publicly or in private messages.

Hi!

To rewrite (to work) ILAN 2.0 Tarasov's robot ????

I wish I could set functions that would close all open orders and start trading again. Thus, I can limit large drawdowns and let the robot continue its operation.

I have already tried it and it is now ready for use, i.e. i have set the max stake. I have set a maximum of 5 to 20 orders, whatever suits my taste. If I wanted to open the last order, I would set a Stop Loss at an already set distance in pips.

The last order was opened, the price passed for example 15 points against our positions, Ilan closed all deals in minus and started to trade again instead of hanging in minus for some time and driving the deposit into a mad drawdown.

Would you change this?

jurimunk:

Hi!

To rewrite (to work) ILAN 2.0 Tarasov's robot ????

I wish I could set functions that would close all open orders and start trading again. Thus, I can limit large drawdowns and let the robot continue its operation.

For example: I have set max stakes. Orders 5-20, to whichever suits you best. If I wanted to change it in some way, I should have set a Stop Loss on an already set distance in pips.

The last order was opened, the price passed, for example, 15 points against our positions, Ilan closed all deals in minus and started to trade again instead of hanging in minus for some time and driving the deposit into a mad drawdown.

Would you change this?

It is clearly written:if you have a good strategy and you're ready to share it, I canwrite an EA.

Do you think Ilan and your suggestion is a good strategy?

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss either publicly or in private message.

Anton, hello. Help with the advisor, I have an idea, no possibilities)).

H1 timeframe.

Pending order is taken by Open + 5 points of a signal candle wick.

If there is no wick, on Open signal candlestick.

If the body of the candlestick is bearish (black), more than 4 points and less than 100, an order to sell.

If the body of the candle is bullish (white), more than 4 points and less than 100, an order to buy.

If the body of the signal candlestick is less than 4 points, the order direction should be watched by the previous candlestick (but the pending order is also taken by Open + 5 points of the signal candlestick wick).

If the body of the signal candlestick is more than 100 points but less than 180 points, an order is immediately taken from the Close candlestick.

If the body of the signal candlestick is more than 180 points, pending order is placed from 100 points of the candlestick body.

Stop Loss 30 points.

Take Profit 100 points.

The function of closing at a given time is needed.

Good afternoon!

Good people, please come forward!

I am trying to write an EA using an external indicator.

I cannot figure out what it needs.

Here is a fragment

double Gap=1.0;
      int Period_1=15;
      int Period_2=30;
      int Period_3=60;
      int Period_4=240;
      int CCI_1=34;
      int CCI_2=34;
      int CCI_3=14;
      int CCI_4=14;
      bool AutoDisplay=false;
      int M5=0;
      int M15=0;
      int M30=0;
      int H1=0;
      if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "ForexFreedomBars", Gap, Period_1, Period_2, Period_3, Period_4, CCI_1, CCI_2,CCI_3,CCI_4, AutoDisplay, 6, 1)!= EMPTY_VALUE) M5=1;
      if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "ForexFreedomBars", Gap, Period_1, Period_2, Period_3, Period_4, CCI_1, CCI_2,CCI_3,CCI_4, AutoDisplay, 4, 1)!= EMPTY_VALUE) M15=1;
      if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "ForexFreedomBars", Gap, Period_1, Period_2, Period_3, Period_4, CCI_1, CCI_2,CCI_3,CCI_4, AutoDisplay, 2, 1)!= EMPTY_VALUE) M30=1;
      if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "ForexFreedomBars", Gap, Period_1, Period_2, Period_3, Period_4, CCI_1, CCI_2,CCI_3,CCI_4, AutoDisplay, 0, 1)!= EMPTY_VALUE) H1=1;
      // ввод переменной, если все 4 индикатора больше 0, то значение 2
      int FF=0;
      if (M5!=0 && M15!=0 && M30!=0 && H1!=0) FF=2;
      if (M5==0 && M15==0 && M30==0 && H1==0) FF=1; 

i am trying to write an EA for the first time.

i have no idea what i am missing.

Hello Anton, have you ever deal with the Expert Advisor "Blessing"? This EA is well-protected and it fails about once in two years on large moves starting from M30 and above. Two years ago I got into this period and managed to raise my deposit about ten months and run out of time. But here is the problem, it is written so askew that it looks like it was written for losing a deposit, maybe that is why it is available for free.
I would like to ask you to correct the locking code of my EA. What should be corrected I will describe in my TOR, as well as the open source code of the EA and the link to the website where everything is described in detail, I will certainly provide, but of course, if you undertake the work.
Sincerely, Sergei.

Good afternoon.

Who can write an indigator. For a fee, of course.

I don't think my idea is too complicated for programmers.

I'd be happy if you could help.

Sincerely Samir N.

talisman308:

Good afternoon.

Who can write an indigator. For a fee, of course.

I don't think my idea is too complicated for programmers.

I'd be happy if you could help.

Sincerely Samir N.

With payment the orders are fulfilled in the Freelance service.
Reason: