[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free.

Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Just don't make other people's mistakes 'EA fast(1-5 hours) for $10.Script for $5'.

Yep free cheese in the mousetrap.

Sadukey >> :
>> Yeah free cheese in the mouse trap.

You, sir, try it. Then criticise.

The idea is simple as two kopecks, open buy on every blue candle, and sell at every red one, respectively, close all open orders when the second candle of a different colour is swapped (one red candle is drawn, wait, the second one is drawn, close) and the same with blue ones, please provide it with amoney manager "auto lot volume depending on available funds and securities. I apologise for such a primitive description of the strategy, but my knowledge does not allow to describe in more ....podrobatno, in advance a huge "Origato gozaimasu".
Files:

rid >> :

NEKSUS !

They forgot about the magician! The magician!

How can you do without it? You're a big fan of magicians! ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/neksus_ )

You'll have to write new tech/assignment...

He promised not to say anything about the magician. And he keeps his word. So, Kubodel, plug also magician in EA code, already on requests of other forum members, because NEKSUS has given the word and cannot inform about magicians now.

By the way, here's a great topic on EA development - will you do it?

All indicators will be provided. If necessary, of course.

Reshetov, rid..... cheshy, I forgot, Kubodel and please enter magic number.....a then Rid me all the conscience eat.....Reshetov and maybe, well, it's like a follow-up to the first post ?! =)

xrust >> :

By the way, here's a great topic on EA development - will you do it?

You, uh... You're just gonna kill the applicant? He'll do it in the heat of the moment.

Reason: