Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 33

001 >> :

Well, why am I hinting, I'm being quite blunt, there are no fools here, everyone understands who these types work for. How much are we selling the motherland, tell me the wholesale and retail price. А... They'll probably let you use a locomotive, then it's clear that we sell it for a lot of money.

What's your price?

I don't just pay for the motherland...

001 >> :

I wanted to have a constructive conversation (as you do, for example) with a representative, but there are always a couple of de.....s who will shit on everything. However, they have already started to be exposed.

>> well, I'm not going to expose anyone.) I have purely practical goals: "how to avoid overlap of manual and auto trades on the same pair?". It's just that an M1-M5 strategy will rarely be unidirectional to an H4 strategy

Mischek >> :

Translate manual to automatic as a separate EA through "interactive objects" (buttons), buy, sell, close.

What does this have to do with it? After all, if I have an EA in buy and the investor manually settles, then the EA's trade will simply close. Do I understand it correctly?

In general, trading in waves is not normal.

Pegasmaster >> :

What does this have to do with it? After all, if I have an EA in buy and the investor manually settles, then the EA's trade will simply close. Do I understand it correctly?

In general, trading on waves is not very good.

Keep separate virtual accounting of auto and manual EAs and there will be no difference with mt4

Mischek писал(а) >>

Keep separate virtual accounting for auto and manual EAs and there will be no difference with mt4

And an open Buy on M1 will not be closed by a Sell on H4?

Mischek >> :

Keep separate virtual accounting for auto and manual Expert Advisors, and there will be no difference with mt4.

You must have misunderstood me. There is only 1 (one) EA. Locks are not used in it. There are 10-20 trades per day. How to trade manually on one pair with it? The holding time of auto positions - from 15 minutes to 2-3 hours, manually - from 3 hours to several days.

What does accounting have to do with it? You can, of course, look at open trades and not open in the other direction, but this is absolutely no way out.

Do you have a solution?

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

You must have misunderstood me. There is only 1 (one) EA. Locks are not used in it. There are 10-20 trades per day. How to trade manually on one pair with it? The holding time of auto positions - from 15 minutes to 2-3 hours, manually - from 3 hours to several days.

What does accounting have to do with it? You can, of course, look at open trades and not open in the other direction, but this is absolutely no solution.

Do you have a solution?

Trade on different instruments.

Pegasmaster >> :

What does accounting have to do with it? You can, of course, look at open trades and not open in the other direction, but this is absolutely no way out.

Do you have a solution?

Imagine that you trade by hand but using an Expert Advisor (the interactive buttons) and use a spreadsheet to keep track of your trades.

Your friend also trades this pair using the Expert Advisor and he uses his own book

let's say at the news release you buy 1 lot, he sells 1 lot a second later, the position in his account on the pair is 0 (but it does not matter, both of you have open positions in your accounts)

In an hour you have +50 pips and you click the interactive button to close, according to the account of your work, you have + 50 pips as an asset and the account has a sell position of 1 lot

Your friend decides to close an unprofitable position and clicks close in his account, he receives in his account - 50 pips, all in the account is closed, there are no positions

And now, instead of your friend, you launch the Expert Advisor

You get an automaton and a hand on the same account.

There's still the matter of separate accounting to be worked out programmatically

001 >> :

Will an open buy on M1 not be closed by a sell on H4?

It will, O wise one.

what about the money offer?

name your price

Mischek >> :

Imagine that you trade hands but through an Expert Advisor (interactive buttons) and keep track of it on a spreadsheet.

Your friend also trades on this pair using the Expert Advisor and he keeps his own records on his notebook

let's say at the news release you buy 1 lot, he sells 1 lot a second later, the position in his account on the pair is 0 (but it does not matter, both of you have open positions in your accounts)

In an hour you have +50 pips and you click the interactive button to close, according to the account of your work, you have + 50 pips as an asset and the account has a sell position of 1 lot

Your friend decides to close an unprofitable position and clicks close in his account, he receives in his account - 50 pips, all in the account is closed, there are no positions

And now, instead of your friend, you launch the Expert Advisor

You get the autoiat and the hand in the same account

There is only one way to solve this problem.

Is this the only way? This is a real pain in the neck.

Trading in different instruments is not an option, as it is not a solution, but an escape.

Reason: