Suppose the Grail is made, how do you promote sales? - page 2

Programmer96:
I would suggest organizing a permanent Championship of robots.

IMHO. If you "turn off" the subscription feature in the signals, you'll geta permanent Championship of Robots. And with the ability to select the criteria you want from the winner(s). It won't take long to contact the "winner" and send his EA.

Everything is ready and waiting for your robots :)

MigVRN:

IMHO. If you "turn off" the subscription feature in the signals, you'll geta permanent Championship of Robots. And with the ability to select the criteria you want from the winner(s). And contact the "winner" for a pokeka of his EA is not a long time ...

Everything is ready and waiting for your robots :)

Maybe so. If you add a few more things to it, everything will be fine indeed.

A professional buyer, of course, will analyze and select. And how many pros amongst the buyers? I'm afraid no more than 2-3%, and that's unlikely. Professionals write their own books. The rest are adventurers on the Field of Miracles. Analysis is not inherent in them, they need a show. And the championship is a show. With a beneficial side effect. Let the man come to the Field of Miracles in search of easy gain, but after viewing the results of work and buying a decent car, he is less likely to be a candidate for the flush. If you make an add-on to the Signals, you really don't need to invent anything new. But at the very least, you need a regular column host (a resource pro) to comment and warm up. Without that there is no spectacle. Not to mention the fact that there is nothing that would cover the results of the signals service itself. Well, not everyone is chopping the chips. And clever comments would be helpful to those who do.

And there's no competition at the signals, no excitement, no one breathing down your neck. No, it's not the same thing. The purpose of the copy-system is different and it fully complies with it.
If we follow your logic, there is no need in brokerage companies to organize competitions and spend money on prize money, especially for fat brokerage companies with thousands of accounts in PAMM-statistics. But they do. And they do it regularly. And they do not throw money away. Competitions attract new traders (in the sense of "meat" for the losses). But here everything could be much more honest - the contest really helps to choose the worthy soft.

Programmer96:

Warranties from the seller must of course be in place. But only guarantees that the description corresponds to the actual performance of the machine. There can be no other guarantees, unless the robot is a complete machine. In all other cases the following statement is true: in the hands of a fool, the most perfect machine can easily become a tool for killing the deposit.

What I'm proposing allows you to see robots in real work and get a real idea of them over a long period of time. If you trade for more than three months on the demo, all sorts of surprises will appear. But not all the authors have money to open an account with a decent deposit.

Perhaps you're right, if we consider that Expert Advisors are not quite ready-to-use goods, and their creation is not quite a production, but poorly predictable process in terms of results and quality.

However, I imagine your suggestion with monitoring or a contest, by the example of a car dealership, where instead of the warranty period and mileage they show me a videotape of someone dashingly winning a grand prize in a car I bought.

If there is a grail, a little active publicity will provide both investors and investment. Not only that, but it is not certain that they will be needed at all.

So :) there are doubts about the grail.

Programmer96:

Maybe so. If you add some more things to it, everything will be OK.
A professional buyer, of course, will analyse it and choose. How many pros are there among the buyers? I'm afraid no more than 2-3%, and even that is unlikely. Professionals write their own books. The rest are adventurers on the Field of Miracles. Analysis is not inherent in them, they need a show. And the championship is a show. With a beneficial side effect. Let the man come to the Field of Miracles in search of easy gain, but after viewing the results of work and buying a decent car, he is less likely to be a candidate for the flush. If you make an add-on to the Signals, you really don't need to invent anything new. But at the very least, you need a regular column host (a resource pro) to comment and warm up. Without that there is no spectacle. Not to mention the fact that there is nothing that would cover the results of the signals service itself. Well, not everyone is chopping the chips. The smart comment would be helpful to those who do.

The presenter of the column/organiser of the championship will advertise and guarantee someone else's product. The guarantee will be based on reputation. What will become of the resource's reputation after 2-3 of such championships, you can imagine better than I can, because the number of winners of stable profitable EAs will be much less than the number of those, who have caught the moment of strategies based on two wipes :) And the resource will come to an end because of the buyers shouting in the style of "What did I paid my money for? It's leaking!!!! Championship shit!!!".

Signal service is a VERY sophisticated system. If anything is missing, it is for the sake of extending the life of the service and the safety of all who participate in it.

All IMHO...

TheXpert:

If there is a grail, active publicity will provide investors and investments. Not only that, but it is not certain that they will be needed at all.

+1

revers45:

You may be right, if you consider that EAs are not exactly a ready-made commodity, and their creation is not exactly production, but a poorly predictable process in terms of results and quality.

However, I can imagine your suggestion with monitoring or a contest, by the example of a motor show, where instead of warranty period and mileage they show me videotape of someone dashingly winning grand prix on the car I bought.

They guarantee 150,000 km mileage on a new car bought at a car dealership, guarantee service during the warranty period (paid, but a little cheaper), give free washing - 10 times, and support in emergencies - you're there, call - we'll come and help. Somehow they don't give a full money-back guarantee if a car eats 10 litres of petrol per 100 km instead of the claimed 8 litres per hundred kilometres, or even 12. It all depends on the quality of gasoline. What grand prix are you talking about? And now think carefully about what you want, comparing it to a car dealership.

And don't put me down as a troll. Better write yourself inadequate ;)

artmedia70:

And don't put me down as a troll. Better put yourself in the inadequate ones ;).

Either I missed something :)))) or you have the wrong branch.

This is your first post in this thread :)))

MigVRN:

Either I missed something :)))) or you have the wrong branch.

This is your first post in this thread :)))

More likely you have the wrong addressee. I wasn't replying to you, but to Mr revers45. Read his post on the previous page - there about trolls, here - about the comparison with the car dealership.

Be careful, please ;)

artmedia70:

Be more careful, please ;)

OK. The connection to the salon was not obvious - that's why I wrote :)

revers45:

You may be right, if you consider that EAs are not exactly a ready-to-use product, and their creation is not exactly a production, but a poorly predictable process in terms of resulting indicators and quality.

However, I can imagine your suggestion with monitoring or a competition, by the example of a car dealership, where instead of warranty period and mileage they show me videotape of someone dashing in a car I bought to win grand prix.

There are all kinds of advisers. What you mean by an EA is most likely a blondie machine steadily chopping off ten five-digit pips each. In the tester they draw a nice straight line, but in real life they stably lose, because there is such a problem as commission, which stably exceeds the profit that gives these net-mart miracles making a thousand deals per 1 cm of the chart. One of them is estimated at 3500 and it loads the computer moreover.

The market is changing all the time, you cannot work today with something that was profitable six or even three months ago. And therefore: well, what guarantee on this matter can the programmer give? The trader must update the settings. Send the settings once a week to all the customers? You may, of course, if it's a paid job. Exactly the work. And it is often more laborious than writing the owl.

Reason: