Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 21

Prival писал(а) >>

You're jumping all over me. And in vain. I specifically scoured the net and found the RTS Stock Exchange contest, the entry fee is 30 thousand rubles in real money, not in coins. Here are the rules http://www.rts.ru/s765

And here is the ranking http://www.rts.ru/main/investor/ look closely at the first place. The interval between buying and selling is sometimes a few seconds. About 600 trades a day. If that's not a piper, throw a stone at me.

Those in our competition are lambs compared to this.

Just think about what a lot of people here are calling for. Get closer to real trading.

Good very good, except that real trading is closer to the stock exchange or to the quotation apparatus of a single DC ?

I have seen it. In fact, that is where the most real market trading conditions are. So there is no question about this kind of trading. But our pip traders are working under such conditions that are absent in the market now. Show me a DC with 2 pips spread on EURGBP and even more so at night? I would be eager to see how these pip traders work in real conditions. Maybe I would buy them for myself, if they worked with normal spreads. But as it is, I cannot assess their real work in real conditions.

For example, I think Prismal's EA would deal with such a spread. And all the rest would fail. Profits would have been smaller, but that's OK. And what do we see? - Basically nothing )))))

How to make an assessment of their work in real life?

LeoV писал(а) >> Some will accuse you of "changing the rules during the competition", others will accuse you of "non-market terms of trade". Maybe it makes sense to take into account the trading conditions of the brokers who sponsor the championship?

This would not be correct for several reasons.

1) The possibility of such actions performed by the DC is initially stipulated in the regulations (every regulation contains the word force majeure:)),

2) Players are informed in advance about changes of trading conditions and have the opportunity to change the trade, up to its complete cessation or change of the DC

3) If I have not missed anything, the rules of the championship does not stipulate the possibility of such changes, as well as the participants have no opportunity to analyze the new conditions and adjust trade, which was originally based on the original conditions without the possibility of changing them (How does that bring anyone closer to the real conditions?)

------------------------

The rules of any game must remain the same for its entire duration, otherwise it won't be by the rules, but by notions...

Figar0 писал(а) >> 3) Unless I have missed something, the Championship rules do not stipulate the possibility of such changes,

Here are the rules - read https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/rules/

Under the terms of the Championship, each Expert Advisor must correctly take into account the settings of financial instruments without rigidly defined parameters. Spreads and minimum indent from the market price can dynamically change depending on market conditions. During periods of high volatility, before and during news hours, there might be problems with trade execution or modification of existing orders.

LeoV >> :

It follows from what has been written that the use of real-time quotes from a decent brokerage company is more in line with the rules than the current situation, in which the organizers

trying to conform to the market realities. It is interesting that all participants are not satisfied with them, each in his own way.

But it's unlikely to change next year, it's not like explaining the rules to a Sagittarius to the sponsors.

LeoV >> :

Honestly, I thought the championship would intentionally create problems for the experts. That is, they will race levels, disturb with requotes, cause crashes on communication channels and overload servers. And we are getting hot conditions. The leaders are moving close to the boundary conditions of the rules. I do not see anything wrong if the organizers decide to check resilience to changing conditions. If EA correctly handles the situation (stops trading, readjusts stop levels, etc.), my hat off to them. If not, then good riddance to him.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I must have been inattentive, I thought we were all talking about what counts as pips in championship conditions, who to disqualify, who not... And with such a stipulation in the rules, I am amazed by 2 pips spread of EURGBP that is still in effect in the Championship, maybe it was even a slight omission of the Championship Organizers.

strelec >> :

You don't want to understand me. Stop the councillor if he's starting to make mistakes. Or rather, if you've tweaked him so much that he's starting to make mistakes. Let him stay out of the trade. But that does not mean that he should be removed from the list of participants. Amelabs hasn't traded for a second month either. Otherwise it looks like clearing the pedestal for someone else.

I think you are wrong, no one has tweaked anything specifically against you. The world does not revolve around personalities.

All the dealers in the world have long ago changed spreads, and some have it floating both in summer and winter before and during the crisis.

--

the organizers are really between two fires.

some will say they've tweaked.

Others will say where's the reality

--

the spreads in the championship are already unreal for some pairs

Yum, it's been two days and it's already 20 pages long. Sorry, it fell off! o_o

Why are you jumping on them? A year ago (a little more than a year ago) a lot of people turned their noses up at neural networks, and after Better's victory, what a boom swept through the forums. Everyone became a neural networker.

This year we will all become pipsers.

ivani4 >>...This year we'll all be pipsqueaks...

You forgot to put a smiley face.

Reason: