I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 6

satop >>:

Есть один простой и проверенный способ -

Вы платите за работу программисту и если

советник прибыльный, и идея стоит того

деньги возвращаются

If only it were that simple... to check whether a company is profitable or not, you have to break its bones in a coffee grinder, which sometimes takes a month (optimization - forward...). They may give profits but they do not want to be unprofitable. They can make a profit - but the drawdown will be 50 %, someone will get 10 % and the other 60 % won't care about it )) one needs to do - give - forget. :)

ZEXEL66

You have nothing, because you need a bot to check, ie you do not really know will be profitable or not. In general, you can check with his hands. But it starts with a profitable idea, you need to check it... ( when the fuck out of 40 bots come out 1-2 profitable in the area of 50-100п per month and that with drawdowns) think who needs your 30-40 ? who else will run around and check it... ?

ZEXEL66, why don't you want to learn programming yourself? Isn't the money worth it?

I know 3 programming languages, although I'm not a programmer myself. I confess I don't know mql very well, I'm just starting to learn it.

But I don't regret spending my energy, time and money.

And it's not about programming. 99% of success is precisely the strategy.

"I want to have friends" ©

PapaYozh >>:

Дело в том, что 30% годовых хорошо иметь при большом депозите. Но тот, кто имеет деньги, не откликнется на Ваше предложение. Откликнуться могут студенты, но у них, как правило, денег нет.

Такой, вот, замкнутый круг.

No, that's not what I meant. According to the programmers who write to me. They will agree to write a FREE espert if it

Guaranteed to give a BIG profit (not 30-40% APR, no one will even bother for them, everyone is cool here).

So I need to give a WARRANTY that they will get at least 100% p.a. with a tight MM. Or 1000% p.a. at those MM,

that most people use for under $1,000. Then they'll get off and work for free depending on the idea

An hour or 10 hours. And I have 10 of them at the moment.

I wrote all this now to the point that it just makes me laugh to read. I won't work for $20-50. No, give me a guarantee

That I will write for you the expert, then from this expert with my $ 1000 I will make in a year $ 10000 (the same 1000% per annum).

Otherwise, if you do not give me this guarantee, I will not do anything. I will not even try. What if I'm right and I've been working for 1-10 hours and as a result I won't get anything.

What if I'm right, after working 1-10 hours, I won't earn anything. You won't get a freebie.

No one has ever given me anything in my life. I give incentives to my employees in my main business all the time. What's amazing is that most of them

don't need them at all.

BARS >>:

ZEXEL66

у тя ни фига нет, т.к. тебе нужен бот для проверки, т.е. ты сам толком не знаеш будет прибыльная или нет. Да и вообще, можно руками проверить. А то начинается - прибыльная идея, нужно проверить... ( когда бл@ из 40 ботов на заказ выходит 1-2 профитный в районе 50-100п в месяц и то с просадками) думаеш кому то нужны твои 30-40 ? кто то бегать будет что ли, для того что б ты проверил... ?

That's fine. I have written that I have not one idea. I'm looking for a STATE partnership. You wrote one expert. Not profitable for you, not profitable,

so don't write any more. A huge risk to lose a few more hours of time working, that's what you studied for)?

Richie >>:

ZEXEL66, почему вы не хотите сами научиться программированию? Разве деньги того не стоят?

Я знаю 3 языка программирования, хотя сам и не программист. Признаюсь, mql знаю плохо, только начинаю изучать.

Но, я ни сколько не жалею о том, что я трачу на это свои силы, время и деньги.

Да и не в программировании тут дело. 99% успеха - это именно стратегия.

Because I am only good at two things. Analyse and make money. All the other things,

I know there are people who can do it better than me. In the meantime, I'll be doing what I'm good at

better and something I'll make more money at. Unfortunately 90% of citizens will never get that. That's why I didn't

built my own house, but paid people who live in their houses and saw their houses, although all the neighbours built themselves...and are still

still remodeling their houses. That's why I never fix my cars... I don't plant potatoes on my 15 acres,

like all my neighbours... and that's why I wrote this offer of cooperation. Let me explain again. I wrote it for people with

with their heads. And those who earn money.

Therefore, I want to work not with the programmer, and with the trader-programmer. Who can immediately tell you something

Who can immediately tell you something you need from his experience as a TRADER. And to be useful to each other.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> Because I'm only good at 2 things. To analyse and to make money......... And to be useful to each other.

Don't you think you should first be interested in some real facts or better yet real trade, not just words that aren't backed up by anything?

LeoV >>:

Не кажется ли вам, что в первую очередь вы должны заинтересовать какими-то реальными фактами или лучше реальной торговлей, а не просто словами, которые ничем не подтверждены?

I am not going to get anyone interested in anything. If no one responds, be my guest. I'll hire a programmer from work and he will be happy.

The main thing is that I will know that later it will not appear in the sale of experts for 10 dollars, because I will just throw out the programmer, the employee will lose much more.

Let me make it clear once again. I am interested in a person who understands also the TRADING. How can it not come to you?

Son. hire programmers "from work" - you're nobody here...

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

I am not going to interest anyone in anything. If no one responds, be my guest. I'll hire a programmer from work and he will be happy.

The main thing is that I will know that later it will not appear in the sale of experts for 10 dollars, because I will just throw out the programmer, the employee will lose much more.

Let me make it clear once again. I am interested in a person who understands also the TRADING. How come you can't understand it?

Why do you need such a good person? And to give for free, and even turn all your experience inside out.

Reason: