Interesting and humorous - page 4

denis_orlov:

Where are the names, where are the facts...?

If not, then it's staged. Probably a provocation to the same party.

Even if it is a hoax, it's very true, in my town the price of a kindergarten is the same, but in rubles...

And I have heard the phrase: "if you cannot earn money, why do you have children" in person: "if your family does not have so much money, why did you get together with your wife?" from a deputy from the Kirov office of the unity..........

IgorM:

Even if it is a hoax, it is very true, in my town the price of a kindergarten is the same, but in rubles...

And the phrase: "if you are not able to earn money, why do you have children" I heard personally in the form of: "if your family does not have so much money, why did you get together with your wife?" from a deputy of the Kirov office of the united political party ..........

..... you should write them up and send them to all the authorities you can find, you can be an anonymous person.

In short, you should walk around with a good tape recorder through civil servants, law enforcement agencies and courts.

IgorM:

Even if it's a hoax, it's very true; in my town, the price of a kindergarten is the same, but in rubles...

I personally heard the phrase: "If you do not know how to earn money, why do you have children?" from a deputy from the Kirov UD.......... office.

I don't disagree, but there's probably another purpose here, brainwashing, creating a targeted outrage with a fake video,

which isn't good either, but it's a sh...

denis_orlov:

Where are the names, where are the facts...?

If not, then it's staged. Possibly - a provocation, to the very party.

Staged. They carry the camera in their hands with a tripod, then put it up, at that moment there is a shake of the camera, then they point it and... it's not moving. It's obviously not on the table, it's high up. Clearly not in the bag, the edge of the hole would have moved when the camera was carried. The fight's not natural at all either.

Integer:

Staging. They carry a camera in their hands with a tripod, then put it up, at this point there is a shake of the camera, then they point it and... it's not moving. It's obviously not on the table, it's high up. Clearly not in the bag, the edge of the hole would have moved when the camera was carried. The fight's not natural at all either.
Yes, yes! Where's the blood and scraps? I'm not satisfied...)))

Father and mother go out in the evening and tell their son:
- If you're alone, don't go into Daddy's study. Never open the bookcase. Never climb on the top shelf. Never pick up a book with a black cover. Never read from page five to page one hundred and five...
Back... They looked - it did not help, my son did not listen to their words.
He was just sitting in front of the computer, and still is.

My wife is not blonde, but she is a motorist!
We went to Metro for groceries in my wife's car. I'm loading the bags into the boot and listening to this dialogue from the corner of my ear:
A man asks my wife how she likes her car, a Chevrolet Aveo.
- I like it, it's two years old, no problems, compact, roomy...
- And what's the gas consumption?
- Not much.
- How small?
- 21,50 what? - The man asks.
- Litres.
- A hundred kilometres?
- No, a week.
- How per week?
- Well, once a week I fill up 500 roubles at the petrol station," the wife goes on, surprised by the slowpoke, "they give me 21.50 litres of petrol for that 500 roubles.
- And if you fill up at another filling station, they might give you less or more.
- No, I only fill up at this one.
- How much do you get in a week?
- I don't do much - I go around town, rarely out of town.
I finished loading the bags, closed the boot, came over.
- 8 litres per 100 kilometres. You want to take your wife?
The man nodded happily.
- You tell her so - I smiled. - The car doesn't eat much. 500 roubles a week. The wife will understand.

From the conversation in the smoking room:
- What's the best way to wash down Mexican food?
- Tequila! And German cuisine with beer.
- I see, and French cuisine with wine... And Russian cuisine...
- You don't drink Russian food, you eat it as an appetizer!

A man goes out of the house. His wife asks:
- Where are you going?
- To drink with friends, to get laid, to get pussy.
- Then take the beer out of the fridge!
- What for? There must be something to keep me at home!

====================

Yesterday you came from the party, I undressed you, told you a hundred compliments, listened patiently to who said what to whom, what a fool that Nelly Stepanovna, I danced three times with you your favorite song from Pulp Fiction, twice gave you a massage, on your whim opened the champagne, somehow put you to bed, stroked your hair ...
Today I came back from the party: - long arguments, why it's so late and why there's lipstick on your shirt, then a rag in your face and fuck you, you drunken cattle, I'm not talking to you...
THAT'S EQUALITY!!!

If you listen to a woman, men fall into two categories: smart, sexy, hard-working, wealthy - and her husband...

One blonde asks another:
- Do you think my black streak will ever end?
- Of course, you're not forever.

To a girl's tricky question, "How old would you give me? ", you should always answer: "17". If she's older, you get a compliment; if she's younger, you get a compliment; if she's 17, you're a telepath.

Reason: