Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 90

Avals:
everyone seems to call ECN whatever they want)) An ECN should have a common order book (the stack), like a stock exchange.
+1

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Order execution, aggregators, liquidity. ".

HOW WOULD A COUNCILLOR ROCK THIS?

Tried to subscribe to the author's Mio Bitcoins signal, no luck, no BTCEUR pair. Who has it?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Meter:
Tried to subscribe to the author's Mio Bitcoins signal, no luck, no BTCEUR pair. Who has it?

Available on BTC-e : https://btc-e.com/

// better all questions here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14006

Read through the thread and couldn't find an answer to my question. [link to the signal has been removed -- ND] banned from subscription, tell me what should be the figures for subscription to be available again! Maybe the drawdown is less, but that's how people have and 91% and subscription is allowed, even though the actual account is drained. Isn't it a risk of 91% drawdown, the administration is trying to protect potential customers )
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Well that's funny if it wasn't so sad! )))

The default ranking of real accounts allowed to subscribe puts accounts with 49%, 78%, 91%, 93% and so on in the TOP. There are a lot of those out there. However, my 74% of profitability, though much higher than that of TOP accounts, is not allowed to be subscribed! It turns out the service administration is afraid of high yield, which may be obtained by subscribers, but not afraid of 93% drawdown. You can subscribe to accounts with 93% drawdown, but we will "secure" (prohibit to subscribe) your accounts from yield of 1500% (in two days I did it).

Eva:

Well that's funny if it wasn't so sad! )))

The default ranking of real accounts allowed to subscribe puts accounts with 49%, 78%, 91%, 93% and so on in the TOP. There are a lot of those out there. However, my 74% of profitability, although much higher than that of TOP accounts, is not allowed to be subscribed! It turns out the service administration is afraid of high yield, which may be obtained by subscribers, but not afraid of 93% drawdown. You can subscribe to accounts with 93% drawdown, but we will "secure" (prohibit to subscribe) your accounts from yield of 1500% (in two days I did it).

why do you need a pittance penny % from the subscribers if you are able to raise your account at such a %?

trora:
Why do you need a pittance of % from subscribers if you are capable of raising such % in your account?
If you are asking such a question, you probably don't need to answer. )

Eva:
If you ask such a question, you probably should not answer. )

What if I'm a potential signatory with a million quid to spare? You've just lost me as a signatory - and therefore a large % ...

And keep in mind that other people read the threads, you may lose others as potential subscribers if you don't want to answer the question posed honestly.

Reason: