Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 88

MetaDriver:
ECNs don't supposedly get gobbled up. They don't even see it until the spread is zeroed out. But you and I can gobble up each other's liquidity from the enemy.
TheXpert says they do. Since customer limits can be met by the liquidity provider.

Avals:

What's the point of having suppliers who also eat up clients' liquidity? What kind of suppliers are they then?

That's because some people only understand liquidity as limiters.)

Avals:
I don't know) I haven't seen any positive limit slippage in an ECN account. You need to read the rules of the site.

Mischek:
That's because some people consider liquidity to be limiters only)
are marques also liquid?)

Avals:
TheXpert says they do. Since clients' limits can be executed by the liquidity provider.
I so glitch understand if you put a limit on an already filled band - then your limit is sent to them (LP). If inside the spread - it stays in the brokerage pot and is not sent to them.

TheXpert:
so there it is) what kind of ECN is it?

Avals:
marques also liquidity?)
It's a question of habitual terminology . I believe it is.

MetaDriver:
I understand if you put a limit on an already filled in gang - your limit is sent to them (LP)
yeah, all at once, just in case)

Mischek:
Yep, to all at once, just in case )

not all, but whose limiters are on edge gangs. on a first-come, first-served basis.

// but this can also be implemented through markets.

the marketplaces won't work. then they could sell it for a worse price.

everyone seems to call ECN whatever they want)) An ECN is supposed to have a common order book, like a stock exchange. But here the companies form their own book by negotiating with the banks to retransmit to them the orders of clients. Each company has its own ECN)))
Reason: