Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 321

Evgeny Belyaev:

From the price on the stock exchange.

I would like to hear a little more specific.

There has to be a formula.

There are the number of depositors and the amount of money in the system and nothing else.)

Some depositors contribute money others take away + will be taken by miners for the maintenance of the system.

Someone bought 1 bit at 100 quid and sold at 19000. They took 18900 money out of the system and put 1 bit back into the system.

You can calculate how much money will remain in the system when n number of players are withdrawn.

I'm not good at maths, but even a fourth grader will tell you that the money in the system will run out very soon. :-О

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not good at maths, but even a fourth grader will tell you that the money in the system will run out very soon. :-О

It's been talked about for six years. And will be for another six years.

Why do fourth graders have a lot of money? Are fourth graders moving the market?

Evgeny Belyaev:

It's been talked about for six years. And for another six years they'll be talking about it.

Why do fourth graders have a lot of money? Are fourth graders moving the market?

Those who have managed to take it out have a lot)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So write down what you were guided by, if it is not secret knowledge

the trick becomes clear when 2-3 times the same scenario works.

ZS: the more often the bitcoin is mentioned in the information environment, the closer it is to being dumped.

and will fly yes to around 3, then bounce back and slowly push it down over a few years.

and after that they will prepare a new herd of hamsters and go forward to 1 yard )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

and will fly yes to around 3, then bounce back and slowly over the next few years they will push down.

and then they'll get a new herd of hamsters ready and go to the 1 yard.)

great, we got the bit... 10k already :)

that's what professionals do... people out there are panicking... and we're like, "we know what we're doing

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'd like to hear a little more specific.

There has to be some kind of formula.

There are the number of depositors and the amount of money in the system and nothing else.)

Some depositors contribute money others take away + miners will take away for the maintenance of the system.

Someone bought 1 bit at 100 quid and sold at 19000. They took 18900 money out of the system and put 1 bit back into the system.

You can calculate how much money will remain in the system when n number of players are withdrawn.

I'm not good at maths, but even a fourth grader will tell you that the money in the system will run out very soon. :-О

To calculate, you need to know the wishes of each market participant,

or at least that part of the market you want to play against

it's all you need to know for profitable trading )

SZS: you also need a lot of money ))

For fun, I looked it up. Figures are approximate but can give a rough estimate of what is going on.

bitcoin capitalisation today$292.7 bln

as of 18.07 this year it was estimated that users had already mined 17 million.

There are 17,176 quid per bitcoin. This is only to the miners!!!!!!!!.

And where are the buyers))???????????????))

Let me tell you, gentlemen, it is a normal business to pay for the work of bitcoin miners.

It is even useful. They waste so much electricity, it is terrible. So you pay for it, or else the business will go out of business.

P.S.

I forgot to add.

20,000 - 17,176 = less than 3,000 for everyone.

That's how they got ripped off in a couple of days and still haven't got enough.

Let's work together to close the hole. Business may not survive.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Overnight a bid to buy bitcoin at 13,000 for 1 lakh quid fell on the exchange)

So did it get filled?

Dmitriy Skub:

So has it been executed?

You can see from the chart that there was a performance at 13,000 and 14,000 and 12,000 and even a close performance at 11,000.

Christmas tree.

Everyone wants to buy presents. They're skimming their profits.

Reason: