Minimum profitability of the robot - page 6

I can't make any sense - if you or we need 2% a month, you still need to translate this 2% into real figures, for example, you said you were tired of going to work, so you need to make money on Forex, let it be at least 1000 $ per month, i.e. you have to invest 50 000 $ - so what is the point? with 50 k you can create a small business that is guaranteed to bring in more than 2% - if the business does not work out - it can always be sold, i.e. you can return a substantial part of the sum

People, what's not to understand? A rookie is sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear. He doesn't know that the bear will still run away from him :)

Gans-deGlucker:
People, what's not to understand? A rookie is sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear. He doesn't know that the bear will still run away from him :)
And Uncle Kolya will come running? :)

IgorM:

5 pips per day (not per month) may be found without any risk

Find on history?

If you make me such a TS, I will buy it for a good price. But I will check it rigorously.

ZZZ What is your definition of "risk-free"? Options:

1. the position after opening does not go into drawdown more than the spread, i.e. the floating loss after opening cannot increase?

2. After the position is opened, it does not go into the drawdown by more than the specified number of points?

3. The position does not close with a loss? But what is the maximal drawdown value?

My notion of "no risk" corresponds to point 1

goldtrader:

Find on history?

Please develop such TS for me, and I will buy it for a great deal of money. But I will check it strictly.

ZZZ What is your definition of "risk-free"? Options:

1. the position after opening does not go into drawdown more than the spread, i.e. the floating loss after opening cannot increase?

2. After the position is opened, it does not go into the drawdown by more than the specified number of points?

3. The position does not close with a loss? But what is the value of the maximal drawdown?

My notion of "no risk" corresponds to p.1.

my understanding also corresponds to point 1 - it is possible to enter with a drawdown in the spread and in a few seconds to back it up with a trawl - good for Al.... trawl on euR 1.8 pips - profit will be either 0 or more, I think it is no secret that the basis for such entries tick charts - google, read, I found a formula for my Expert Advisor

Swetten:
And Uncle Kolya will come running? :)

I don't think Uncle Kolya will come at this rate of return. The problem is different, opinions are divided, one stable 2% is a lot and unattainable, others are small and not interesting. The answers to the question of what you would do with 2% a month are still missing.

EAGor:

Uncle Kolya, I don't think it will come to that. The problem is different, opinions are divided, some are of the opinion that a stable 2% is a lot and unattainable, while others are small and not interested. The answers to the question as to what you may do with 2% a month are still missing.
In the crisis I had a loan - I owed13% - my income was 15.5%. The answer is credit below income.

EAGor:

The answer to the question of what you would do with 2% a month is not yet available.

What is there to think about? You have to open a PAMM account.

Investors will be found.

Of course, you should also get in line for an island and a yacht.

2% a month is not insignificant for a proper deposit.

But with a 10K deposit it's not much, of course.

Swetten:

What is there to think about? You have to open a PAMM.

There will be investors.

Attracting investors - PAMM with a capital of $3,000 (alp...) and he doesn't have a penny.... zy. Mikhal Mikhalych Kasyanov once lived on 2%.
Reason: