Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 2

Dmitriy Skub:

I don't know what's on the minds of the officials - if they make it legal, it's going to be for a long time. Only the power of the comp will grow exponentially. There seem to be networks out there already for joint calculations.

and where do you see the power exponential edge?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Of course it is, especially in recent times when crypto has been growing

Can the market work differently?...it's the usual way: they draw a target in advance, drive the crowd against it with a false directional move

then take the target, take all the money from the lure and voila... Somebody's in the sweet spot and somebody's in the sausage.

In the chocolate will be the manufacturer of video cards, and other stone for calculations it seems impossible to do otherwise.

All right, here's my breakdown. You really can't mine anything on videogears these days. The block is too complicated, you spend more electricity than you can mine. If you have free electricity, then mining is relevant at any time, even now.

There are different cloud services for mining with yield from 100 and up to 300% per year. Last year in September I put a symbolic amount of money to two services, one with 300% yield and another one with 100% yield. The one, that 300% was deflated after three or four months. Bluntly HYIP project. The one with 100% yield is still working and even managed to earn me some money. But all cloud services are in USA and so is your money if you are going to invest there. The risk is very high that one day it too will blow up and there will be no one to charge. If you have some spare cash that you don't feel sorry for, you can try. But I wouldn't risk much of it. So....

Is mining a sophisticated involvement in cryptocurrency trading, only the word is different?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Can the market work differently?...it's the usual way: they draw a target in advance, drive the crowd against it with a false directional move

then take the target, take all the money from the lure and voila... Somebody's in the sweet spot and somebody's in the sausage.

The chocolate will obviously be the graphics card manufacturer, and the other stones for the calculations...

I do not understand who will get what, miners are not speculators and can keep crypto for years, as long as it bubbles they mine, when it fails they switch to another one. The demand for crypto will only grow in the next decade

of course there may not be super profits anymore, but there won't be any when there are a lot of participants in the market.

You wrote yourself that mining on 4-cards gives an expected income per month. about $ 400, let's say one card in the area of 200 quid is (where -to emerge or get a hand can be cheaper), ie for 2-3 months. cards pay for themselves and then do what you want + ele-e.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't get it, miners are not speculators and can hold crypto for years, as long as it bubbles they mine, when it doesn't they switch to another one. The demand for crypto will only grow in the next decade

of course there are no super profits, but there won't be any when there are a lot of participants in the market.

You wrote yourself that mining on 4 cards gives the expected income per month. about $ 400, let's say one card in the area of 200 quid is (where-to-mine or take off the hands can be cheaper), ie for 2-3 months. cards pay off and then do what you want + ele-e.

They used to cost 11-12 thousand rubles. Now they sell them for 25 thousand rubles and they are nowhere to be found - they bought everything

Also vypivlivsya on sale assembly for mining with the cards for 25 rubles. - The complete set for 120 rubles. (which half a year ago was worth 11 thousand rubles per card) 60 t. p. edge kit.

Alexandr Andreev:

With cards bogus, before they cost 11-12 thousand rubles. Now they are sold for 25 thousand rubles, and they are nowhere to be - bought up all

Also vypivlivsya on sale assembly for mining with the cards for 25 rubles. - The complete set for 120 rubles. (which half a year ago cost 11 thousand rubles per card) edge kit 60 rubles.

Yeah, I heard about that, the prices of cards went up... well, the competition, so what) cards are not enough for everyone, the price tag is growing

Alexander Antoshkin:

and where do you see the power exponent edge ?

I'll reply in the PM tonight.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Mining is sophisticated involvement in cryptocurrency trading, only the word is different?

Absolutely not, mining is the extraction of currency and spiking is buying and selling.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Absolutely not, mining is the extraction of currency and spiking is buying and selling.

Mining, you mean just - bought?
Reason: