[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 715

Eurobucks and Dollar index, in fact, we are at key levels. and yesterday's drop so far is stacking up nicely into a correction.

MobileMan:

somehow ))) they found me on their own. And they and I know where the price is going to go and where it will be at what point in time. I have no idea what to do with them.
You register 10 nicknames and you will have disciples!

MobileMan:

I think I wrote a long time ago that I've been in forex for a long time! I have dozens of lost accounts. I've lost at least 100 times for sure. Have you ever thought that with every loss comes experience?
It was enough for me 3 to 5 times and the experience came! Real trading - on the demo is no different from regular trading. Of course now it's not interesting to catch (test) a signal on the demo with a small lot. I'm trying not to get a binding to the money (I developed my own method).

In this thread we discuss:

Trends, predictions and implications... stop proving

Tantrik:
Three to five times was enough for me and the experience came! Real trading on the demo is no different from regular trading. Of course, I'm not interested in catching (testing) a signal on the demo with a small lot. I'm trying not to get a binding to the money (I developed my own method).

But here I have the opposite opinion. I've lost 100 times (I've never traded on the demo) and I know for sure that trading on the real and on the demo is fucking different. You don't worry about demo money in any way, because there is no human factor in it - fear of losing money and greed for profit. That is why trading on the demo is nonsense. You'd better have a cent account and put $1 on it.

SEVER11:

By the way, where's next month's transition?!

Tantrik:
You register 10 nicknames and you'll have students!

aha..... i'm mobile)))) but under a different nickname)))

phew!-....

SEVER11:

What about working with the deposit? They come in on the whole deposit! (most likely on the demo) - what are the trends here - only consequences! And do not think (newcomers) that he logs on 5 accounts - he will post one in the evening! A warning to newbies! - all tricks are performed by professional stuntmen repetition can be dangerous to your health (depo)

rigc:

aha..... i'm mobile)))) but under a different nickname)))

phew! ....

Well, we know YOU!!! ))))

MobileMan:

But here I have the opposite opinion. I've lost 100 times (I've never traded on the demo) and I know for a fact that real trading and demo trading are very different. You don't worry about demo money in any way, because there is no human factor in it - fear of losing money and greed for profit. That is why trading on the demo is nonsense. I'd rather have a cent account and put $1 in it.
I had no doubts, I will try to develop the TS! - It is not easy. But you have not gone anywhere since the start and now you plan to lose big money for yourself.
Reason: